Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Excitement!
Leah25Brooke2 posted:
I am totally just plain freaking out lately with excitement! LOL I've definitely felt pregnant the whole time so that's always seemed real... but - and I know this sounds totally stupid - it's getting more real that very soon I will actually have a little baby!! I see babies and I'm in such shock at how little the newborns are. My DD is 4, so it seems like forever ago that she was so little! I am absolutley loving the idea of a little girl!! I have been buying so many CUTE outfits and hair bows/flowers, etc to wear to church. (I really need to just stop because I already have alot from DD haha) Anyways, I just wanted to share that with you ladies. My in laws are a bit touchy and I feel like I can't be too excited and they are my only family around... so I just wanted to post and say that now that I'm nearing the third trimester (just a couple more weeks!) it's all sinking in and I'm just beyond excited. Oh! And tonight my DH finally felt her move!! So fun!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

kittykatjenn responded:
Yay! I can't wait to be that totally excited! I mean, I am excited now, but still scared. I can't wait to start buying stuff either! You are almost there!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
I know! It's going by so fast!! I understand about being scared but excited too! How far along are you now?
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
That's great!! I wish you had more people near you to share this with but I'm glad you get to share it with us! I'm starting to get more excited because I'm showing a little now. It's not obvious in all my clothes but without clothes and when I wear my yoga pants you can really tell!

I was just talking to my mom and she asked if I've felt any movement yet. Well, I haven't told anyone this but last week I felt some weird fluttering right wear baby is (it almost felt like LO was doing somersaults!) and I thought maybe that was LO but I was afraid no one would believe me so I kept it to myself. I described what I felt and she is pretty confident that it was movement. I have felt it randomly since last Tuesday. I will have to tell DH tonight about it. I wouldn't have even told my mom if she hadn't asked about it! The first time I felt it would have been 14 weeks 4 days. I can't wait until DH can feel it!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

Leah25Brooke2 replied to mrs62610's response:
Yay!! That's awesome!! See, I never felt the flutterings.. I only felt when she got big enough for the kick to be a "bump bump" at 18 weeks. That'd be so cool to feel the fluttering!! How exciting!! It is so cool when your DH can feel them move! It's so neat! Yay! I'm happy for you!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Tolu. I'm 30 and my husband is 35. We have been married for almost 7 years. We started trying to conceive in January of 2007. We sa...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.