Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sooo excited !!
DJ3122 posted:
hey ladies

i'm sooo glad to finally be on this board after a longtime into TTC.. i'm going to be 12 weeks tomo but it still feels unreal

I remember u Mrs62610 and Leah from the TTC board..not sure if u ladies remember me.. i was away for sometime, as the whole thing was just driving me crazy !!! but here i am finally to join u ladies i'm sooo happy for all of us, for making it here.. i know i'm late but Congratulations to u both!! how far along r u both ?? and how r u both feeling ??

mrs62610 responded:
Hi! I definitely recognize your SN! Congratulations on making it to this board!!

I'll be 18 weeks this Friday. Overall doing well, the 2nd trimester is soooo much better than the 1st and I wasn't even really sick! I've been able to feel movement off and on for about 3 weeks! How are you doing?
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

DJ3122 replied to mrs62610's response:
Thank u

I've just started to feel better. Had a lot of nausea and some vomiting, so could hardly even eat anything. But I'm sooo glad I'm done with that stage, now I just want to keep eating all the time. Lol !! But i still lack energy .

I can hardly even wait to feel the movement and have the bump. It's sooo exciting !! I guess it starts to feel more real then.

Leah25Brooke2 replied to DJ3122's response:
CONGRATS!! I do remember your name!! I'm glad you are starting to feel better, I had a horrible time in the first trimester!
So you are 12 weeks now? That's great! When is your next u/s? Have you told everyone the news yet?

I'm 28 weeks. Just started in the third trimester! Feeling big! Even though people say I don't look 7 months pregnant, man I feel it! haha. I feel her move constantly (we're having another girl!!) and love that - and love when DH gets to feel her too.
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

DJ3122 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thanks Leah !! I'm going in for my next u/s tomorrow. Just cant wait to see the li'l one.

We have told my parents and my sister as of now. We are planning to tell others after tomorrow's u/s. I actually had a miscarriage in Jan, so we decided to tell rest of the family and friends when I'm close to the second trimester. I'm just hoping that everything will look good tomorrow. Fingers crossed !!

Wow !! U r almost there. It must be sooo exciting. Ur daughter must be excited to have a li'l sister. I'm waiting to feel the movement, I have a few more weeks to get there i guess. R u done with all the shopping for the li'l one ?? I love shopping baby clothes (esp. for a girl), I shop all the time for my niece .

How did the u/s go?

We definitely have enough clothes, but we need things like a carseat and we need a dresser for her room. We have a few other projects we need to get accomplished too. Her room is not organized yet at all. There's lots to do!

I hope the u/s went well. Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

The u/s went really well. Finally i got to see the baby with those tiny arms and legs, not just one little blob !!! It was such a beautiful moment. I actually thought i would cry but i just couldn't stop smiling . We saw him/her moving and turning around. We also got some really good pics with his/her tiny hands. On the whole it was all very good

Looks like u have quite a few things to do in so little time. Hopefully u can manage to put everything together. Good Luck with that !!!

yay! That's wonderful! What's your EDD?

Yes we have a lot to do. Time is flying by. My husband is extremely busy and I really need his help with some big things. It's tough to for him to find time to get things done. Hopefully we will manage!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
So good news! I got the LO's room all cleaned and organized. I have all the big stuff left over from DD so I got that all cleaned. The room is ready to go now except I need a dresser and need to wash all her clothes. We really need to get a carseat. We gave away Brooke's, and that one would have been ancient now anyways. lol. I still have shopping to do for the essentails like diapers and formula (I can't breastfeed). I would have already had this done because I am not a procrasinator usually - but my husband insists that I wait. *sigh* I'm 29 weeks this week so here pretty soon I'm just going to have to start getting more things ready. My DH is really driving me crazy with all the "there's time and we've got time". haha I love him but I would rather have more things ready by now.

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Yay for getting the room ready!!

Yeah, if only men understood that us women enjoy down time more when everything that needs to be done is done! I have tried to explain it to my husband, that I would rather get all my work done first and then relax rather than relax then work.
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

My EDD is 11/27/13 !! Feels sooo far away, can't wait to get there.

It's great that u got sooo many things organized already. I keep telling my husband we need to start putting things together, esp. after knowing the gender. But he doesn't think it is so important to start that early. He just doesn't take me seriously, I guess that is how men are !!!!

Mrs and DJ - definitely yay for getting the room ready!

Yes I guess that is just a man for you. There's always time to get it done in their opinion. We are quickly running out of time though! He is really busy so I should probably be more understanding of that. lol. But it's hard when all I want to do is have everything in place!

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been TTC'ing since 2008. We stopped actively TTC'ing in mid-2009 after it was determined that it was unexplained IF so we figure...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.