Skip to content
So excited!
kittykatjenn posted:
I have my big u/s tomorrow morning at 9am! I am so excited! I have been reading about what to expect and I didn't know they did so much at this appointment. I can't wait!!!

mrs62610 responded:
Yay!!! That's exciting! How did it go? (It's after 10 here, I don't know what time zone you're in lol)
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Awesome!!!! So excited to hear about it!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

kittykatjenn responded:
It's a girl!!! They said everything looks good and she is right on track. Pretty stubborn though! She was facing breach and she wouldn't turn around so we could see her face or the front of her heart. So, I go back in 4 weeks and they will do another scan. Hopefully she cooperates then!

My doc did say that instead of having just one spot where the placenta attached to the uterus I have two places. He said that right now it is fine because it is attached at the best possible place for when this happens. He did say that it means more scans to watch and make sure something doesn't happen. If something does happen it can restrict growth, but right now he sees no issue at all.

So, I'm not going to worry about that! I am having a little girl and we are so excited!!!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
YAY!! You will LOVE having a daughter!! My DD Brooke is my world! They are so fun! And I love everything about a daddy/daughter relationship.. so cute! Congratulations! That's so great!

I'm sure everything will be fine - more scans are more fun! I've had four so far and will have another in a couple weeks. I love it.

I'm so happy for you! What great news.
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
Congrats on the little girl!!!! So glad to hear it's going well! That will be nice getting to have another scan. Hopefully she will be good for you and let you see her pretty little face!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Emily and my husband and I have been married for almost 8 years. We started TTC in January of 2008. We started seeing a RE and doing in...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.