Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
22 weeks
kittykatjenn posted:
Well, I am 22 weeks today. Everything seems to be going good still. I haven't really felt her move too much since yesterday and that has me all sorts of freaked out. However, when we had our big ultrasound the doc did say something about the position of the placenta so I am trying to not freak and just believe that is the reason. Plus she isn't usually awake much during the day. I have felt a couple kicks today so I am not going to freak!

Tomorrow we leave for Vegas and I am so excited! I just gotta start packing which I am not looking forward to. Then on the 19th I have another scan since she wouldn't turn around for the first one. Can't wait to see her again!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I'm glad everything seems to be going well! If you do get concerned about her movement, I know my friend here where I live called and they let her come in for a quick check to make sure eveyrthing was okay when she wasn't feeling her move. Everything was fine - like I'm sure it is with you. But if it does get worrisome, I would go in just to be sure! But I see you are leaving tomorrow - have fun in Vegas!

It will be great to see her again! I'm excited about my next scan on the 10th! It will be my last before I meet her!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 responded:
I had that too around that same time with not feeling much movement some days. I think it's because they get turned around where the kicks are in the back. I still have days where LO is a bit quieter than others but I do feel movement everyday now, and I'm 25w 3d. I understand freaking out though, I did. Have a great trip!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amy, and I'm 38. DH and I married when we were 35, then started TTC about 8 months later. After 15 cycles in 13 months, plus testing at...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!