Skip to content
Shocking News
leah27brooke4 posted:
Well, it took 16 mos to conceive Emma, so when we talked about having more kids we decided we would leave it up to God and see what happens. We figured we would get pregnant in a year or two. Well, today I took three pregnancy tests and they were all positive. They were the very early result ones, and I know it's still very early, and anything can happen. We are happy, but shocked, and cautious. I went in to have lab drawn to confirm and check levels. We did the "babydance" at 4 weeks after delivering and Emma is 6 weeks and two days old today. I was having symptoms similar to when I was first pregnant with Emma. I was doubtful and just took a test on a whim. Well, I was so shocked to see a positive. I was actually shaking, lol. We are still happy that our family is growing, but we are cautious as it is still early and my body is also still recovering from Emma! Will post with lab results on Monday.

att76 responded:
OMG!!!! I can't believe you are expecting again. Well I guess it only takes once!!! Ha Ha!! That is awesome news. I am sure you are still in shock! Congrats!

mrs62610 responded:
Wow!! Congrats! That would definitely be shocking!!! Will be waiting to here an update!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, my name is Sarah. My DH and I TTC for 2 years. In November, we did our first round of IVF and it worked!!! Eleanor Grace arrived on 8/12!!

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.