Skip to content
pain
att76 posted:
Just wondering if anyone else has had this type of pain. I am 13 weeks along and last week started having groin pain, didn't think much of it until my crotch started to hurt and it would wrap around my leg to the back of my leg. I talked to some ladies at work and one of them had this similar thing happen so I am using a belly bra. I put it on after work and it seems to be working but am still having a little pain, nothing like before. Anyone ever had this happen?

I did call the doctor and he said it is probably just from an old injury (a few years ago while training for a half marathon I pulled my groin) so he said take some ibu (since I am under 20 weeks) and if it doesn't go away he had other tricks. I go back on the 18th so if it is still painful then I will ask more questions then!

mrs62610 responded:
What did you find out? I don't remember having this pain.
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

att76 replied to mrs62610's response:
You know my doctor never could really tell me what this was. He just chalked it up to growing pains. I am still using the belly bra and have had no more of the pain. The worst was the pain in the crotch! I don't know if I lifted something that made me stretch that area more then usual, but it is feeling much better now. I am 17 weeks now so I am glad it doesn't hurt anymore!

How are you and the little one doing?

mrs62610 replied to att76's response:
We are doing good! She had colic for the first 6-7 weeks. She is now 9 and a half weeks old and a very happy baby!! She rolled over for the first time on her 2 month birthday! The only thing we are working on right now is getting her days and nights back where they're supposed to be. She sleeps like the dead for part of the day and I have to hold her at night to keep her asleep. We love her to pieces though and are so incredibly happy!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

att76 replied to mrs62610's response:
Glad to hear things may be settling down for you. I am sure it is hard to get any sleep with a baby who doesn't has her nights and days mixed up.

Hard to believe she is already 2 months old!! Enjoy your first Christmas with your little one! I am sure you are both very excited. Take care and keep in touch!

Spotlight: Member Stories

After almost 3 years of trying, doing many meds, IUIs, and a failed IVF, we conceived on our own!! Due with our first May 10th. 20 week u/s Dec. 27th,...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.