Skip to content
Hello again!
mrs62610 posted:
How is everyone?! Life has been so crazy and I haven't had the energy to get on here when Harli goes to bed at night! Just checking in!!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

leah27brooke4 responded:
HI!!! I posted a reply a few weeks ago, but it got deleted and I haven't found the time to get back on. How are you? How is Harli? How old is she now? Crawling? I bet you are having so much fun with her!!

Emma is 10 months old now! She's adorable, looks just like her daddy, who she LOVES and she loves her big sis! She almost walking, has taken a few steps on her own - transfers and lets go and can stand unassisted, but she hasn't decided to go full throttle yet! She's been climbing the stairs for awhile now and oh boy do I have to watch her! She's completely different than Brooke, very active and curious. I'm tired! LOL

I'm 28 weeks this week. I can't believe I'm already having another baby. Sometimes it doesn't feel real. I can't believe I'm already in the third trimester. Like I said, sometimes it doesn't even feel real. Then I find myself peeing every 15 minutes and I can't see my feet and the baby will kick me and I will be like - oh yeah! It's real! I'm just so busy with Brooke and Emma only being 10 months, that life is crazy. But wonderful.

Can't wait to hear from you. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Danielle. DH and I have been TTC since July 2008 with no luck. Diagnosed with MFIF in August 2009. We have done two fresh cycles in which the ...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.