Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Alright ladies.... who's gonna do it?
noelle1225 posted:
Who's gonna take over the list for Ruth? If somebody doesn't we just won't have it anymore and it's kind of a tradition around here. I hate to see it go, but I can't do it bc my work schedule is so spur of the moment and I already took GTKYFP. If anyone could, she put her info on the list. She's on laborwatch next week which actually means it's possible she could go anytime! Yay! but we need to keep the list going:)

Just thought I'd post it seperatly since you can't see a response on the list without actually opening it, and maybe people just weren't aware that Ruth is looking for a replacement:)

Please and Thank you!
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

mrslee97658 responded:
Awww thanks Noelle!
Me Ruth(27), DH (43) DS1(11), DD(8), DS2(5), DS3(4) 2 m/c 6wk, 9wk, BFP 11/23/10 EDD 8/4/11 Blue Team

noelle1225 replied to mrslee97658's response:
yeah... I figured you had enough on your plate at the moment (especially w the two other LO's I see in your pic:))and I REALLY hate to see it go! Are you ready? Sooooo exciting! Hopefully someone can take it over asap so you can focus on your final prep:)
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

LynnaeMarie responded:
I'll consider doing it, I just worry about my reliability, there are weeks I don't get on here for a few days(like last week). So, if no one else is able to do it right now I'll do my best to take over.
But, Noelle I'll put you in charge of reminding me, lol.
& then 12-13weeks from now when I go on labor watch I sure hope one of the newer ladies will be willing to take over so it is not lost.
Me (28) DH (34) M/C 2/10 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups). BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

noelle1225 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
I think Jennifer said she would take it. She posted on the actual list:) Check with Ruth and Jennifer though and make sure:) I'm just glad we have a few takers bc I really didn't want to lose it. It's so fun to watch everyone inch their way up to the top!

Babyhopes614 replied to noelle1225's response:
I didn't even see this post! Lynnae I don't mind doing it I was kinda sitting back and waiting on someone who was in the their second trimester to do it only because in about 5-6 weeks I will be going on labor watch as well. I don't mind doing ti for the next few weeks if you wanna take it over when I go on labor watch :-)
Jennifer(24) DH(27) M/C 10/12/2010 at 6 weeks. BFP 12/27/2010 EDD 9/13/2011. PINK TEAM~Parker Anne

LynnaeMarie replied to Babyhopes614's response:
& I didn't see your post on the other thread, lol.
That sounds good, I emailed Ruth, but I'll get together with you when it's time for you to pass it on :)
Me (28) DH (34) M/C 2/10 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups). BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

noelle1225 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
Yay! I probably did more harm than good with this post, but I'm glad we've got it lined up for a little while:) Sorry for making it confusing by making a separate post, I was just worried it was getting overloked on the list since it had been on there for a couple weeks with no takers:)

mel07430 responded:
Grad Lurking...

Please girls dont let the list go away. I used to be the keeper and I beleive it has been around since 2003? It would be such a shame to lose it.

Take it from me it is so easy and only takes a few minutes to do once a week....

HUGS to all of you!!!! :-)
Melissa (36) DH (39) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 2yo and a son who is 8 weeks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

37yr. 19yr DS born 91. 95 M/C 13yr DS born 97 from 1st marraiage. Remarried Sept. 26th, 2009. M/C 11/10.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.