Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update sort of Birthstory lol
bbylove21 posted:
Hey ladies
So i'm so dissapointed that i couldn't post my story here for you all to read I spent hours lol typing it to not be able to post it ..almost cryed. So i got myself a little blog also before i had lucas and you guys can follow me and read my uninteresting life stories along with my birthstory that i am incredibly proud of :) enjoy .

http://mustlovecrazy.wordpress.com/
Adriana(21) DH(26)Furry baby Lola (3yrs old shih-pom).. mc at 9 weeks in 5/22/10 BFP!! 10/22/10 EDD 6/29/11 Yay summer baby!! Chicago is cold! Yellow team

LynnaeMarie responded:
What a wonderful story Adri!!! You are a trooper! I am proud of you & will miss you being here with us.
Enjoy loving your little guy & his adorable little toes :)
Me (28) DH (35) M/C 2/2010 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups), lots of cats. BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

noelle1225 responded:
I've waited and waited for this:) I'm so proud of you for hanging in there and pushing that big boy out and sunny side up! wow! Good job Adri! Well done!
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

marchbabee responded:
Wow...what an amazing birth story. I'm so proud of you for pushing for 3 hours, and how worth it to hold your little man in your arms!
Me(30), DH(29), 1 m/c at 5w, 2 m/c at 6w, BFP 11/24/10, EDD 8/4/11. Blue Team!

bbylove21 responded:
Thanks ladies my birthplan didn't go as I thought, My little babe still arrived safe and sound. I gave up a thousand times and kept going a thousand more..I'm already looking forward to being preggers again lol maybe in a couple of years :D. I miss you guys too Lynnae , and looking forward to reading your story. Noelle sorry for dragging lol i'm very upset with this page for now allowing me to post sooner..oh I have to look into hypnobabies for next time def also can't wait to read your story.Stacey, seriously 3 hours..i can't believe it either i was so done and frustrated, you never imagine the final step to take so damn long, your the closest to almost having ur baby so ill be waiting for your story ..Hope all goes well for you awesome ladies, remember no matter what , all that matters is that the boys : ) are here safe!!!!!
Adriana(21) DH(26)Furry baby Lola (3yrs old shih-pom).. mc at 9 weeks in 5/22/10 BFP!! 10/22/10 EDD 6/29/11 Yay summer baby!! Chicago is cold! Yellow team

Babyhopes614 replied to bbylove21's response:
Yay I am so glad you found a way to share this! When I read you were pushing for 3 hours I kept thinking, wait.... thats not how it happens on TV lol. I am so glad he is here! And so beautiful Adri, I know you are a very proud Mommy!
Jennifer(24) DH(27) M/C 10/12/2010 at 6 weeks. BFP 12/27/2010 EDD 9/13/2011. PINK TEAM~Parker Anne

Lysana responded:
Love it! I am feeling like such a bum, I STILL haven't written Bekah's birth story - and that was one of the things I was looking forward to!

I tell you what, your labor sounds A LOT like mine was, up until your water broke. Mine was one of the "regular" ones, I guess - my water didn't break until I was pushing! I suspected that made a big difference in pain. You are SUCH a strong mama! Great job! And how awesome that your DH was so encouraging at the end! Sometimes you just need it!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

bbylove21 replied to Babyhopes614's response:
I know jennifer, I did not know it was gonna take that long..It was surreal..I think i kept saying how hungry i was and thirsty , and even though everything was good and done at midnight my lovely nurses got me a sandwich & cookies !! hope you get a good nurse staff like I did. I'm a freaking proud mom for sure, can't wait to read Parker's birthstory

Kelly, I never expected my water to break..I'd always hear of how rare that was but the pain was crazy soon after i couldn't believe it.You should defenatly post bekahs story it's my favorite part of these boards..: ) . My DH rocked if it wasn't for him i would def would have had a c-sec

Lysana replied to bbylove21's response:
I was going to write it on her birthday (Tuesday) but our computer was dead! Figures! Haven't had a good chance since.

So awesome about your DH! It must be really encouraging for him to know how much he helped you, too. I know they tend to feel helpless, sometimes. :)
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to bbylove21's response:
Congratulations, Adriana! Wowza! That is a heck of a birth story!

I'm sorry the website was not cooperating when you tried to post your story. But, I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well. Love the blog!!

Congrats again! Hope we'll still hear from you once in a whie, but also check out our Baby's 1st Year Community.

(((Hugs)))

~Andie
Baby in the tummy, it's all up to mommy. But once the baby's had, it's bragging rights for Dad

mrslee97658 responded:
YaY I'm so glad to finally read your birthstory. I am one of those many whose water never breaks and lol I thought my water broke the other night but nope it was something else......and pushing for three hours??? I am glad you didn't give up you are a strong mama. Congrats!
Me Ruth(27), DH (43) DS1(11), DD(8), DS2(5), DS3(4) 2 m/c 6wk, 9wk, BFP 11/23/10 EDD 8/4/11 Blue Team

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Just checking back in real quick to ask about the posting problem.

If your first post with your whole birth story was long (more than 3500 characters) you would not have been able to post. You'll know you're over the limit if the orange "Submit" button is there, but it's greyed out.

If that was the case, you can either shorten the post or split it into two posts. (one would be a reply to your 1st).

Is that what happened, or were you experiencing other technical issues? I'm forwarding any feedback to the powers-that-be. :)
Baby in the tummy, it's all up to mommy. But once the baby's had, it's bragging rights for Dad

bbylove21 responded:
Hey Andi,
the first time it was my dumb laptop 's fault it would just refresh and sll got erased ..bummer!! but the other 3 times i would go up to the limit then the post button would be gray , I would try erasing abit more and it still wouldn't work : ( ! so I decided to post it on my blog instead

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had a blighted ovum in Nov. 2007 that was discovered at 12 wks and a m/c Aug. 2008 at 6wks3d. It was a missed abortion and I didn't find out unt...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.