Skip to content
Does Your SO Listen? Really?
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Mommas,

How great is your SO or DH? Does your man listen to all your pregnancy woes, share in your joys, or to vents about your day?

This is your chance to give your honey a pat on the back, or...do a little venting and find a listening ear here.

Do you have the perfect supportive partner? How much do your guys really understand and listen to what your feeling?
Baby in the tummy, it's all up to mommy. But once the baby's had, it's bragging rights for Dad

missashley1010 responded:
For the most part id have to say my BF is very supportive he has been to everyone of my appts, he gets excited with me, shops with me ect. We are moving in ten days and he keeps going on and on about decorating the nersery lol. Sometimes he has his days where he cant handle being around me, but with the way we pregnant women can get I dont really blame him. He is just so happy about this pregnancy and has kept my head up when times were rough morning sickness, heartburn, hormones, ect lol So i think he diserves a pat on the back

noelle1225 replied to missashley1010's response:
DH is a wonderful, supportive husband and daddy to be:) yes, he is still a guy, but he really tries to be involved and supportive even when I know it's killing him... like reading me hypnobabies scripts every other night... I know he would do it wo hesitation in labor, but the guy in him doesn't want to every other day. Still he is serious about them and reads them b4 i head off to bed. He also sits in and participates in my group prenatal visits and he is a warrior when it comes to defending my birthing choices, even when I'm not around:) Couldn't ask for a better partner.
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 25 years old, have a WONDERFUL husband. He and I have been married almost a year! Can't believe it! Well, shortly after our honeymoon...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.