Skip to content
Goodbye & Welcome to Your New Mod!
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Mommies,

I have some sad news and some good news. The sad news is that I will be leaving you soon. As of Wednesday, you will have a new Moderator on this community.

The good news is that you are really going to enjoy having Amelia as your Moderator! She is a wonderful person that will take great care of you and be your biggest cheerleader!

It has been my pleasure to help out on the Pregnancy After Loss community. You are all such a wonderful group of ladies. It's been so amazing to be a part of your journeys!

Please give Amelia a warm welcome. Big hugs and gentle belly pats to all!!

~Andie
There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one - Jill Churchill

noelle1225 responded:
Oh know! I hate that you are leaving us! Check back on us fom time to time:) I'm sure Amelia will be lovely.
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

Lysana responded:
Oh, we will miss you, Andie! This all seems very familiar...when did you start moderating this board? I'm thinking maybe it was sometime last year, or late 2009, while I was posting with Bekah, maybe...? Because I feel like I've fairly recently said goodbye to a mod and hello to a new one, and I'm wondering whether that was you!

I am sorry to hear that you are moving on, but happy for you, and it will be nice to get to know Amelia, too!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to Lysana's response:
I will miss you guys, too!! And you can bet I won't be able to control my curiosity and will be back to see how everyone is doing!

I may even bug Amelia (my virtual bff!) to say hello for me when I can't make it over! LOL

Yes, Kelly, it's not uncommon for WebMD to switch around Mods to better fit schedules or experience. I've had the PAL and 1st Tri communities as mine since I started with WebMD in April of 2010. I took over 3rd Tri around April 2011.

I know you'll enjoy Amelia, and she is already familiar with what a wonderful group all of you are because I brag about you all the time!!! LOL

Take good care of yourselves and each other!!

(((Hugs)))

~ Andie
There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one - Jill Churchill

ralica replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you for being so sweet Andie and we'll miss you! :)
Me (36), DH (35), 2 mc, our PAL babies - Hannah Elise, born 09/17/08, and Paxon Thomas, born 04/03/10, and one more on the way, EDD 12/04/11; IT'S A GIRL! http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/vip/ralica01

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks so much for your warm welcome, Andie. I don't know who will be more sad to see you go? Me or the members. :(
Well, a new wonderful journey is ahead for you, so we are excited and proud!

I look forward to getting to know the members of this community, as Andie did say that you all were some of her favorites! :) Hopefully, I'll be able to do half as good of a job as your new moderator.

Have a wonderful weekend and take care of yourselves!
Amelia

noelle1225 replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
Welcome Amelia:)
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to noelle1225's response:
Thanks, Noelle!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Lysana replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
I missed your post, Amelia! Welcome, and I look forward to getting to know you, also! :)
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to Lysana's response:
Thanks so much, Kelly!

I'm straggling a bit this week, but can't wait to get the hang of things and get to know you ladies, too!! :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (30) DH (33) Our Angel Boy 5/21/10 +HPT 10/25/10 EDD 7/19/11ish

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.