Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates! October 10th!
LynnaeMarie posted:
Lynnae & Baby Boy

37weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w/g: 34lbs

s/c: well, I didn't sleep well at all for a few nights, but last night I got a real good night's sleep! My hips & pelvis are super stiff every time I get up, but it goes away as I stretch & walk a bit (sometimes when I stand up I have to press on my pubic symphysis because it's a little painful & a lot stiff, looks like I'm holding myself as if I have to pee lol). I've been having some post nasal drip, which doesn't help my sour stomach, but it's nothing unbearable. All in all I still feel pretty well for how far along I am

other: working on freezing more meals. Didn't get baby's clothes washed yet.... but..... we did get the carpet torn up from what will be baby's room!!!! This weekend we're having friends come over to help paint the floor with kilz, we'll paint the walls too if we have time. Don't know if we'll get the new floor down before he's born, but at least we've started! & when I say "we", I mean DH & his mom pulled up carpet, I am a pretty handy gal but there's no way I could do that, so I supervised

next d/a: Thursday, we usually do Wednesdays but midwife is out of town. She's also out of town at the end of the month, she's going to Moab (very active woman), so I know there's a chance she won't be there for the delivery. Oh well, either way I'm having a baby
Me (29) DH (35) M/C 2/2010 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups), lots of cats. BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Smithc27 responded:
Yay, Lynnae, you're almost there!!!

Charlotte and Baby GIRL

22w1d

w/g: about 9-10 lbs

s/c: I am SO loving the second tri! Still feeling great, with the exception of heartburn and a little lower back pain (but the back pain goes away after a little massage from DH!). Had a doctor's appointment and sonogram last Tuesday, and we are now officially on the PINK team!!! I'm glad I didn't bet on it, because I could have swore we were having a boy! The sonogram tech said everything looks good in terms of development, and we got to see a little footprint too. The only issue, that really isn't an issue yet, is that she is in the breech position. She stil has time to move, but they are having me come back in for another sono around 35 wks to check. I'm afraid that I'm not gaining enough weight, but OB says that the weight gain will come later (yipee). LOL

other: Both my mom and DH came with me to the dr/sono appointment. This is a really busy time at work for DH (harvest in the Midwest), so after the appointment, he returned to work, and mom and I set up a baby registry. I was so overwhelmed by the variety and styles of baby bottles, I didn't even know where to start! Luckily, I had my list of tips from the PAL board (thanks Noelle!) to help me out! I can tell DH is getting more excited, because he texted me the next day "How are my two girls doing?" Made my heart melt

next D/A: November 1st, normal visit. Until then... grow, Baby, grow!
~Charlotte(26), DH(26), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

noelle1225 replied to Smithc27's response:
Yay Charlotte! One of the few PINK ladies we have left!!!

Lynnae is there another MW who would deliver you if she's away, or will it be the OB on call?

Noelle and Cael

38w3d

s/c HB is back pretty bad sometimes... I think it's cause he's just so big. Very stiff and slow moving, but I try to do as much as I can so I stay flexible. I've started grabbing a few naps now and then bc I have this fear of going into labor when I'm on my way to bed and have done too much all day then being super tired.

Other: SM brought me breakfast today:) very sweet of her. Everyone can tell we are getting close. the constant pressure in my pelvis makes it impossible for me to forget! DH said to me when he called to check in today, "Are you to that point where ur miserable yet?" I told him I was to the point where most people said they were miserable, but I didn't want to mention that bc I didn't want Cael to get the wrong idea and think he wasn't welcome in there! lol DH and his dad got the tile put down on our landing yesterday:) I may grout it tomorrow if something else doesn't catch my attention instead:)

Next D/A: Wednesday... my last centering apt:( after that any appts will be on my own with the MW
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

BethAnn88 responded:
You're so close, Lynnae and Noelle! You both must be so excited!

Congrats on the joining the pink team Charlotte!

Beth Ann & Baby

15w0d

w/g: Haven't checked in a few days. I'm sure I'm still down a few.

s/c: Feeling a tad better. At least I'm starting to have a few good days here and there and not vomiting nearly as much. Still have absolutely no energy, though. My sis said she started feeling better at 16wks, so I'm hoping I'll be like her and that I'm almost past this!

other: Excited that I'm finally getting a little bump! Yay! I'm a slender person, so I knew it'd probably take a while and I'm still far from really "showing". But I'm loving my tiny little baby belly!

Next d/a: OB appt 10/27.
Me(30) DH(31) Two little angels, m/c 5/09(10wks), m/c 6/11(5wks), BFP 7/22/11!!! EDD 4/2/12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
We are going to be hearing some birth stories soon! I am excited for you Lynnae and Noelle.

Charlotte glad everything is going well and yay for team pink.

BethAnn: Glad your feeling a little better. Hope your right and it gets a whole lot better for you soon. Yay for a little baby bump too.

Heather and baby

12w6d (13weeks tomorrow!)
Will be soooo glad to be out of the first trimester

w/g: got to my prepreg weight and than lost 2lb with being sick. I haven't weighed since the day before last so I am not sure where I am at now.

s/c: Still have some M/S but it had lessened. headaches are more ferquent right now. Partially due to being sick. Still have no energy.

Other: My trip in Wisconsin isn't bad so far. They are actually having nicer weather than back home. Which is kind of nice. Learning a lot. Trying to not over do myself on anything so I can try and get better quick. I have a cough. And fever off and on. Had to switch to very small meals frequently. If I even eat a little too much I get sick. When I eat the small meals I have to et between 1-2 hours again and if I don't I get sick. Kind of a catch 22.

next d/a: October 19th

Hope everyone had a good weekend
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

earleyml1012 responded:
Noelle - I actually went to bed on a Friday night after attending a bday party of DH's co-worker and started having contractions as soon as I laid down. I tried to go to sleep b/c I knew I was tired and needed rest but I was soooo excited that I was finally in labor...I was past my due date. Anyway, needless to say I didn't get any sleep until 8:30am when I finally decided to get an epidural and that sleep wasn't the greatest. DD wasn't born until 6:36pm Saturday evening so I was EXHAUSTED by the time she came. Your fear was my reality! ;c)

Charlotte - Glad to see another baby girl on these boards!

Michelle and Katelyn

38w5d...any day now, I hope!!!

w/g: about 23lbs

s/c: Mostly just tired from getting up between 2-4 times a night to go to the bathroom, sore (back and legs), siatic nerve pain randomly. Baby girls kicks are getting much more painful since she has no room in there.

other: We put the baby swing and pack-n-play out this weekend in our livingroom/diningroom which meant some of DD's toys had to be moved to the basement. We did this over her naptime and she was not to thrilled when she woke up and toys were missing. However, now she's realized how much fun the baby swing and changing table portion of the p-n-p are to play with her baby dolls.

This weekend is our college homecoming, which we try to go to every year. I'm kind of hoping Katelyn will make her appearance either that day or before so DH doesn't try to convience me to go.

next d/a: Tomorrow (Wednesday) hopefully we'll see some progress this week! Oh tomorrow is a full moon, so maybe that will help all of us on labor watch!
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

noelle1225 replied to earleyml1012's response:
lol Michelle! when I started reading, I thought you meant this past friday and I was like, "OMG she had the baby!!!!" LOL then I could figure out when they'd moved your EDD, then I finally came around at the end:) hahaha... Won't be long though. I hope things go more smoothly for you this time:)

Beth Ann... the last day I threw up was the day I hit 17w... I remember it with such joy! it had slacked off alot in the week prior though. I too hope you feel better very soon!
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

earleyml1012 responded:
Oops, guess I should've started that off with "When I had DD#1..." I didn't even think that it would be confused with this baby...sorry!

LynnaeMarie replied to earleyml1012's response:
There you are Michelle! I was starting to wonder when you hadn't posted for a while & then when I started reading your post I had the same 1st thought as Noelle, lol! But figured it out pretty quickly
You ladies make a good point, I need to take more naps!

It's funny you mention the full moon, my dad works in the NICU at University of Denver Hospital as a respiratory therapist; when they came to visit me last people were guessing when baby will be born & he guessed tomorrow(12th) cause of the moon. He said there is a high increase in babies born on the full moon. Not sure why, but I know the tides change with the moon, so there's got to be something to it.

Beth Ann & Heather, I really hope you both get to feeling better soon! I threw up the most (but not every day) from 10w-14w, so everyone's different.

Keep enjoying Charlotte! (& let me know if you need any help for the list ect.)

Noelle, unfortunately she's the only midwife, there are three OB's now, but it's likely it'll be one of two. I don't like the one, he's got no bedside manner & is all about pushing the meds & c-sections (he's on call weekend of 21-24). The other one is new & she seems really nice, a friend of a friend just had her baby & the new gal was the one there & all went well from what I hear.

Oh! Forgot to mention I lost my mucus plug this weekend, which makes since because I've started to dilate. But, I know it doesn't mean much time wise -it could still be 2-4weeks before I actually go into labor. So crazy to think that within a month I will be a mom!!!
Me (29) DH (35) M/C 2/2010 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups), lots of cats. BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

earleyml1012 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
It is crazy to think that you made that little person staring back at you. DD is almost 3 and there are still days when DH and I are wowed that she's ours. I love being a mommy and can't wait to do it again. I also can't wait to share the joys of a baby with DD, I think she's going to love her sister so much!

SLMama responded:
Yikes a little late here!

Morgan and Zachary

35w4d

w/g: 10 lbs

s/c: Heartburn off and on, still not sleeping well, prepping for Jr I guess. Horrible pelvic pain and stinging in my cervical area.

other: Lost my mucous plug last week, so I am now off work. It's all good though, I am not on bedrest yet, so I still can get things done. DH and I set up Jr's room, it's so dang cute, I love it!

next d/a: NST and Dr appt on Thursday -
Morgan (24) DH (29) 2 Furchildren - Isis (meow) Cleopatra (woof) 1 Darling Angel Baby Safia Lee 07/27/10
BFP 03/01/11 - EDD 11/11/11 BLUE TEAM - Zachary Lane! Yay for little boys!

noelle1225 replied to SLMama's response:
Okay... now I'm starting to wonder where the heck my mucus plug is! LOL j/k:) I know, I know, hours, days, or weeks... that's what all the symptoms mean:) I have had a terrible time making my legs actually "walk" since yesterday though. it's wierd. I feel like his head is so low it's pushing my pelvis apart and screwing with my range of motion... and I am actually supposed to work 2 8 hr shifts in the er tomorrow and friday. Don't know if I'll actually pull that off. Hard to push stretchers when you are doing good to walk at all.

earleyml1012 replied to noelle1225's response:
Oh Noelle, I feel your pain. My right leg hurts so bad today and my back has been sore since I woke up. Normally I don't feel back pain until the END of my day but I just woke up miserable today. Plus I'm exhausted!! Luckily I have a desk job so I can do some of the mondane things today but if I could I'd totally take the day off to sleep. It's rainy and gross here so I'm not sure if that's why I feel like junk or if it's b/c the end is in sight! Good luck with your ER shifts.

noelle1225 replied to earleyml1012's response:
It may very well put me into labor! lol but I'll be tired like we discussed earlier!

kerrymh responded:
Kerry and Mystery Baby

20w 3d

w/g- about 10 lbs

s/c- feeling pretty good these days still. I am beginning to have more fatigue then I have had since about 10 weeks. I am trying to eat healthy and balanced, and I'm doing pretty well. I am having soda, which gives me guilt everytime, but I just WANT it

Monday was our 20 week ultrasound, and they couldn't determine for sure if the baby is a boy or a girl. They tried very hard for 30 minutes, but all they could come up with was "looks like a girl, maybe". So we will be back in two weeks for another U/S.

Other- my poor dog is very sick. She has Congestive heart failure and Pulminary Hypertension. We may not have her when the baby is born. It's been a shock, and my emotions have taken quite a hit. So far I haven't had extreme mood swings that some people get during pregnany, and to be honest I think I held it together pretty well when we got the prognosis for Lucy.
Kerry (34) DH (38) MC 2004, Ectopic 2011, BFP June 17th! EDD Feb 28, 2012, Team Green!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30, my DH is 37, and we have a 2 wonderful boys and a chihuahua named Wonton =) We started TTC in April 2010 and got a BFP right away, but h...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.