Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 10/17/2011
noelle1225 posted:
Noelle and Cael
39w3d
w/g: 33 lb
s/c: Pressure and contractions frequently. Difficulty sleeping due to being unable to roll over easily and getting up to pee hourly. Huge swings in my appetiteâ?¦ first nothing sounds edible then I feel like I could eat my shoe, but then whatever I get doesn't taste the way it should. Some back pain and lower pelvic pain.
Other: MW apt this morning showed I was 50%, -1 station and she could "Easily slid a finger through my cervix" Not like a cm dilated, just that it was soft enough to easily get a finger through, which I believe bc I felt no pressure from her exam at all so I know she wasn't forcing anything. She said it all looked fine for a first timer and that if I wanted to feel like I was doing something I could take evening prim rose oil to help soften my cervix, but she really thought things were going to progress just fine either way. DH was happy that she also suggested sex, lol. Cael hr was 138, which is markedly lower for him, but she said this wasn't a problem, just that his nervous system was getting more mature and a sign that he was getting ready to come out.
Next D/A: Next Monday
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

earleyml1012 responded:
Michelle and Katelyn

39w4d

w/g: 24 lbs

s/c: Lots of tightening in my stomach, sometimes painful but most of the time not. Lots of lower pressure and still back pains. Last night was hard to sleep b/c baby is putting so much pressure on the side of my stomach that I'm laying on that it wakes me up frequently to switch sides.

other: My BFF who was due November 4th had her baby yesterday. While I'm super happy for them, I was disappointed that Katelyn didn't make her appearance over the weekend. Now I'm back to work with not much to do.

Next D/A: Tomorrow (Tuesday) hopefully we'll see some progress or maybe I'll go before then! ;c)
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

earleyml1012 replied to earleyml1012's response:
Oh and I think I lost my muscus plug this morning. Maybe it's a sign?!?
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

noelle1225 replied to earleyml1012's response:
Awww... look how mine all bunched together when I copied and pasted:( now it's hard to read! lol

It's gonna happen for us sooner or later Michelle:) Sorry you have to head back to work. I know that stinks this far in. Good luck getting some progress at your apt tomorrow:)
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

BethAnn88 responded:
Sending you ladies some labor vibes! Hoping you won't have to wait too much longer for your LO's!

Beth Ann & Baby

16w0d

w/g: -5lbs

s/c: Getting a little bit of appetite back. I'm hungry all the time, but the nausea just won't go away. So it's still hard to eat a lot. Praying that will end soon! Lots of fatigue and making plenty of trips to the bathroom still. And sinuses have been killing me lately along with headaches. . . Fun stuff. But overall, feeling better than I was a few weeks ago.

other: After a very long week last week, I'm hoping this will be an easy work week for me. . . my boss is out of the office in meetings most of the week, coworkers are on vacation or working at project jobsites. So I'm left to hold down the fort by myself for a good chunk of the week. Which is good for me. It makes for a very quiet office, but I can get so much more work done when there aren't others around to bark orders at me or distract me.

Next d/a: OB appt 10/27.
Me(30) DH(31) Two little angels, m/c 5/09(10wks), m/c 6/11(5wks), BFP 7/22/11!!! EDD 4/2/12

LynnaeMarie responded:
Lynnae & Baby Boy (either Erich or Connor for his 1st name)

38weeks

w/g:34lbs

s/c: well, I think if I combine Noelle & Michelle's symptoms you got mine down! Minus the hourly night time potty breaks & minus the back pain(mine is only pressure). My BHC were strong enough & frequent enough to time last night for a couple hours, they still weren't very painful & irregular so I wasn't too worried; actually excited that they are getting stronger.

other: FINALLY got the carseat installed last night, we could have put it in any time but I really wanted to vacuum before doing it, so I had DH pull out the shop vac & we got it done...ah so satisfying
oh & I finished getting all the meals cooked & in the freezer that I was planning on: veggie & meat spaghetti sauces, elk chili, beef stew, chicken w/veggie soup, green chili soup, & breakfast burritos.
Hospital bag & diaper bag are packed & in my car. A bunch, but not all, of baby clothes are washed. Now, I'm feeling a bit more ready

next d/a: Wednesday (MW is gone Thurs through Sun, so I'm crossing my fingers baby comes after that, or sooner now that I'm feeling a bit more ready. But, like I said before no matter who's delivering him I'll still have my tiny baby boy)

WooHoo on the mucus plug Michelle!
Yaaaay! for progress Noelle, glad you decided to get checked!
Me (29) DH (35) M/C 2/2010 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups), lots of cats. BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

noelle1225 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
Me too Lynnae. I wasn't going to be seen again until 40w 3d... and I know I'm only losing 3 or 4 days off the end with this new restriction, but those 3 or 4 days are the easiest to get things moving! and I really, really don't want to have to deliver at the hospital!!!!!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Yay for progress Noelle, you are def getting closer.

Michelle yay for losing the plug. Sorry your LO hasn't came yet but she is def coming soon. And congrats to your BFF with having her baby.

You guys are getting sooo close to meeting your LO's.

Lynnae glad you are feeling more ready. I hope your LO doesn't show while the MW is away but as you said either way you will have your little boy one way or another.

BethAnn I hope the nausea part goes away soon. I remember you saying something about other family getting less nausea and m/s at about 16 weeks (wasn't it) so maybe you are getting close. I have been having the headaches as well. boo headaches. Glad you will get a little peice and quiet and that you are getting your appetite back a little.

Heather and baby

13w6d

w/g: -0.2 (two days ago. prob changed since then)

s/c: Still fighting nausea off and on esp the last two days. (had gotten a lot less frequent and then it came back). Not vomitting as much which is a plus. Still having almost daily headaches. Trying to keep hydrated. Bbs cannot figure out if they want to stay hurting or not. They were not real hurty for a couple of days and then all the sudden about midday yesterday they were back to hurting, where it was kind of uncomfortable to lay on my side. And they are still quite hurty today. Boo.

Other: I just bought a lot of baby girl clothes for my sister. It had like 17 or so different baby girl clothes items in it for only 18.00 at work. (our intranet site for work has a classifieds section) and they all look really cute. They are being routed to me today and I should get them in a few days since they are beign routed from one of our other clinics about an hour away. We know she's having a girl so I thought it would be nice for her. I still have a while before I will find out. Also on saturday we had our exam for life insurance as well. (DH thought we needed more life insurance and they made us do an exam consisting of a blood test, weight, and urine test). Also peanut caught up to my lmp date. When I had my 1st u/s they said I was measuring 7w6d (I woulda been 8w3d based on lmp). Then on 10/7 I measured 12w4d (lmp woulda been 12w3d). So yay for that. And I am able to fairly easily find peanuts HB on the doppler so I listen every few days for piece of mind. Its been in the 160's mostly.

Next D/A: Wednesday for my 2nd OB appt.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

mam546 responded:
Best of Luck to all the ladies waiting for their LO's. It'll come soon. Enjoy the last few kicks and turns in there. You'll miss it!

Melissa and Baby

12w4d

w/g : 5 lbs

s/c: Still food aversions especially at night when nothing sounds good to eat. Have days that I'm starving and days where I'm barely eating. Some round ligament pain every now and then. And the heart burn is coming a bit more often now.

Other than that I'm feeling better now since almost in 3rd Tri. Baby bump is way bigger than I remember being with my DS and I already look 4-5 months along. I guess that just happens with the 2nd baby.

Next D/A = u/s on wend 10/19 1st one.( Lets hope it's only one in there.
Next OBGYN = 11/9

martinsmom replied to mam546's response:
I still dont know for sure when I am due! I have an u/s on Thursday!

My bloodwork went from 812 to 1487 on Saturday and my progesterone was still 18.7 so they think things are going well and I dont need anymore blood work, just anxioulsy awaiting Thursday!
Holly (30) Brian (42) SD A (10) SS Z(8) DS M (4).... Long journey to BFP on 9/26/11 EDD 6/4/12 - 6/13/12- Green Team!

noelle1225 replied to martinsmom's response:
Good luck on Thursday!

MSettle78 replied to noelle1225's response:
Grad Lurking *

So I keep checking Facebook and WebMd to check on everyone whose past 37 weeks ! I cant wait ! Noelle I remember towards the end Ty's heartbeat was always low. One time 120 and I would get so scared, but my Dr told me the same thing that its them getting ready to come out. So excited for you all ! Cant wait to see pics and read stories ... I swear I will be a forever Lurker lol
Me! Marissa (22) DH Matt (23) 2 Furbabies Bentley 4 and Myley 3...
M/C Aug/10 at 5 weeks :( BFP 10/31/10 Due 07/11/11 Baby Boy Tyler Anthony ! :) Born via Csection 07/19/2011

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I decided to start TTC back in October of 2009. We became pregnant in January of 2010 and had to decide immediately on our living situa...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.