Skip to content
Michelle & Noelle...
Lysana posted:
Not sure I have seen anything from either of you today! How is it going? Or are you *not here*???
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

earleyml1012 responded:
Still hanging in here. We're really hoping this weekend or at least go into labor Sunday night so we don't have to go to work on Monday. All of my stuff for the month is finished so these last few days have been torture but I've been doing partial days. I'll let you all know as soon as Katelyn decides to come!! Thanks for thinking about me.
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

noelle1225 replied to earleyml1012's response:
LOL still here also:) DH worked from home for a while this morning so I hadn't been on yet:) Had a bunch of ctx yesterday. By evening they were 6-8 min apart. Called the doulas for a heads up just incase I went in over night, but even in the message I told them I didn't feel like it was "it". My back was hurting with them yesterday though which is new and I'm told more in line w the ones that get the job done instead of just BHCs. Still doing my walking, taking EPO, nipple stimulation and shaking my groove thing several times a day, and sitting on the birthball. If he stays in through the end of the week, at least I'll know it wasn't my fault! lol
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

Lysana replied to earleyml1012's response:
Oh my gosh, Michelle, I felt the SAME WAY when I was waiting on Bekah! I think I was more afraid that the contractions would stop on Sunday and I'd have to go in to work, after all, than anything else! Ahhh! I hope she decides to show up then! It's the WORST to have to go back to work when you were CERTAIN you already had your last day! I had a few of those with Bekah...finally ended up just working from home.

Noelle, sounds like you are doing the "right stuff!" I hope he decides to show up in PLENTY of time to be born at the birth center, and that he doesn't stress you out too much worrying about the timing! They say that if you're stressed about it, that can hinder labor, but surely at some point, the baby is going to come, regardless! Right?
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

noelle1225 replied to Lysana's response:
Still here:) now I'm off to run a few errands!
Noelle(27) Hubby (27) One MC @ 8.5wks July 2010. 2 Kitties and 2 Dogs. Yay for furry kisses! Cael Ryan due Oct. 21, 2011! Blue Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I am 26 years old. My husband is 28. We have a daughter who is going to turn 3 in december. I have had 4 M/C in 4 years. And now preg...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.