Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Michelle, Noelle & Others on Labor Watch
Lysana posted:
Do you have "phone buddies" who you can text or e-mail when you go into labor (if you get the chance) who can update the board for us?
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

earleyml1012 responded:
Well, if our hospital has internet I can do a quick post after DD is born. It might be the next day. I'll definitely post as soon as I can. I'll also let you all know how my appointment goes today.
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

Smithc27 responded:
Good thinking Lysana!
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

LynnaeMarie responded:
GL at your appt Michelle!

I've got a smart phone, so if I think of it I can easily post a short update when I get to the hospital ect.
After he's born I'm not sure if I'll be on here right away, so many ladies say they will update that day, but I don't think anyone ever has within a couple days of delivery, lol. I'll try though!
Me (29) DH (35) M/C 2/2010 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups), lots of cats. BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

earleyml1012 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
Ugh, I've been seriously sitting her staring at the clock for the last 2 hours!!! So ready for my appointment.
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

Lysana replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
LOL, I never thought of smart phones and internet at the hospital. I only got a smart phone after Bekah was born (and, really, it's not very smart, but it's better than nothing - I think) and my old hospital didn't have internet access. I didn't really get around to posting much during Bekah's labor, although - now that I think of it - I did upload photos to Facebook afterwards. Good thoughts.

I...cough...would be willing to start a phone buddy list, if anyone wants. We had one when I was on here the first time around, back in 2006 (yikes, that was a long time ago!) I'll do a separate post about it. But people will have to be on me to keep it updated, because I am soooo bad about that type of thing! Ahh!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jessica, and I am 28 years old. My husband and I have been together for 11 years, married for 4. We have a 3 year old son, Avery Francis, t...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful