Skip to content
Michelle, Noelle & Others on Labor Watch
Lysana posted:
Do you have "phone buddies" who you can text or e-mail when you go into labor (if you get the chance) who can update the board for us?
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

earleyml1012 responded:
Well, if our hospital has internet I can do a quick post after DD is born. It might be the next day. I'll definitely post as soon as I can. I'll also let you all know how my appointment goes today.
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

Smithc27 responded:
Good thinking Lysana!
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

LynnaeMarie responded:
GL at your appt Michelle!

I've got a smart phone, so if I think of it I can easily post a short update when I get to the hospital ect.
After he's born I'm not sure if I'll be on here right away, so many ladies say they will update that day, but I don't think anyone ever has within a couple days of delivery, lol. I'll try though!
Me (29) DH (35) M/C 2/2010 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups), lots of cats. BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

earleyml1012 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
Ugh, I've been seriously sitting her staring at the clock for the last 2 hours!!! So ready for my appointment.
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

Lysana replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
LOL, I never thought of smart phones and internet at the hospital. I only got a smart phone after Bekah was born (and, really, it's not very smart, but it's better than nothing - I think) and my old hospital didn't have internet access. I didn't really get around to posting much during Bekah's labor, although - now that I think of it - I did upload photos to Facebook afterwards. Good thoughts.

I...cough...would be willing to start a phone buddy list, if anyone wants. We had one when I was on here the first time around, back in 2006 (yikes, that was a long time ago!) I'll do a separate post about it. But people will have to be on me to keep it updated, because I am soooo bad about that type of thing! Ahh!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

Spotlight: Member Stories

29yo, DH Rob 37yo, MC's- 10/07, 11/09, 7/10; Progesterone 100mg

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.