Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lynnae??
earleyml1012 posted:
Are you still around or did you have that baby? I can't wait to read your birth story!!
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

LynnaeMarie responded:
I'm still here, last night had me wondering but the contractions never got worse. I'm still feeling really well, just tired from not sleeping well now.
& tired of everyone asking me "what are you doing?" all exasperated like, as if I'm not allowed to be working & grocery shopping on my due date, lol.

Soon enough! Baby boy just seems to be cozy today
Me (29) DH (35) M/C 2/2010 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups), lots of cats. BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

Smithc27 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
Glad you are feeling good, and I hope you can get some rest in the next few days, in case your little boy decides to make his appearance soon. Try not to get too stressed out about everyone acting like you shouldn't do anything; they must not understand that you need to get out and move as long as your body (and baby) will let you KUP, I'm so excited for you Lynnae! You are so close!!! PS.. Love the pic with your pups - too cute!
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

Lysana replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
How about today??
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

LynnaeMarie replied to Lysana's response:
LOL Kelly! Thanks Charlotte, I LOVE my pups!

Nothin' yet. Haven't had any real good contractions since Sunday night either. Just hoping they were doing me some good

I go in tomorrow at 9:45 & she'll strip my membranes then, so fingers crossed!
Me (29) DH (35) M/C 2/2010 at 12 weeks. Bailey, Molly (pups), lots of cats. BFP 2/20/11! EDD 10/31/11! Blue team!

hgreenwood7058 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
eek fingers crossed that it will do the trick (maybe this was his trick instead of a treat for halloween) if that makes sense lol
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Lysana replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
AHHH! Keep us posted! I hope that does the trick!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

noelle1225 replied to Lysana's response:
Good Luck Lynnae! It worked for me at 90% and 2 cm... i went into labor that day! I also had a slow down of ctx a day or two b4, resting up maybe??? Try to get some rest so you are ready for the marathon;) and remember You can do it!!!!
Noelle: PAL GRAD!!! 10/25/2011 Cael Ryan

LynnaeMarie replied to noelle1225's response:
Thanks ladies, appt went well. A couple hours ago I started having contractions like I had on Sunday, so we'll just wait & see

Good luck today!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

LynnaeMarie responded:
Nothin yet. I'm still doing really well, just trying to keep my patience with everyone here in DH's home town...(I've been around 10yrs so I know everyone too, but he's the one who grew up here & everyone knows the family.)...asking us a billion times a day.

As if I'm the first women ever to go over her due date. & also as if we aren't going to announce when he is born. (I thought about putting 'lol' after that statement, but I really am utterly annoyed with people, I think I'm gonna take the day off just to hide).

mrslee97658 replied to LynnaeMarie's response:
Don't worry about it, with Brandon I was a week over due and had to be induced and my oldest I was due on November 30th and didn't have him until December 3rd. Devin would've been over due too if I hadn't begged to be induced lol. He'll come when he's ready
Me Ruth(27), DH (43) DS1(11), DD(8), DS2(5), DS3(4) 2 m/c 6wk, 9wk, BFP 11/23/10 EDD 8/4/11 Blue Team

Well dang lol. J/K He really will come when he is ready. But hey you are on the home stretch. It would drive me nuts to if I had 50 thousand people asking a day. I am just patiently waiting for you updates. I say as long as he is comfortable and happy then he may just love it so much he decided to stay a little longer. Best wishes.

So it may or may not have posted. It told me sorry we couldn't but well you know how that goes boo. So I am posting it again
Well dang lol. J/K He really will come when he is ready. But hey you are on the home stretch. It would drive me nuts to if I had 50 thousand people asking a day. I am just patiently waiting for you updates. I say as long as he is comfortable and happy then he may just love it so much he decided to stay a little longer. Best wishes.

noelle1225 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I actually turned off my phone ringer to avoid ppl after my edd. U know I read that the 40w pg was masterminded by some guy in the 17 or 1800s and really avg wo induction for a first timer is like 8 days past that. Still makes u anxious those last weeks tho. GL Lynnae. Rest while u can bc it takes a lot of energy:)
Noelle: PAL GRAD!!! 10/25/2011 Cael Ryan

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.