Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Glucose test ..
mam546 posted:
I'm so happy my glucose test came back fine from yesterday but it did show my Iron is low so onto an iron supplement I go. I'll take that instead

smithc27 responded:
Congrats on getting good results back!
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

Lysana responded:
Yay, good news! Seems like iron is always low in pregnancy...I was shocked when the nurse told me they look for it to be from 12-16! Mine is always somewhere between 11.5 and 12.5...I had no idea the top of the range was 16! Yikes!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Yay for good news! I hope the iron settles well with your stomach. I think it can make pregnant women nauseous.
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD 8/23/12. Green team!

mam546 replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
I think it should be fine on my stomach. I belive I have taken it before after my 1st delivery but I'm more worried about the constipation. They suggested 1- 2 times a day so I think i'll start off with 1 x and get some high iron foods like total cereal and others.

After DS my doc just suggested to do total cereal since my levels were just a little down. I think that is easier to handle.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello all. My husband and I met while working together in '08..fell in love and decided one day that maybe we'd like a baby. We didn't st...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.