Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Days left
Lysana posted:
Someone posted days - I just counted it up, and have 36 days until my EDD! Yikes! Wow!

I also realized, talking to someone today, that tomorrow I'm a week away from the "won't stop labor" point!

Not that there's any real chance of the little guy coming on his own before my EDD, but it's something to realize the potential is RIGHT THERE!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

ralica responded:
Lurking...

Kelly, almost there! How exciting! How are your little ones at home - ready for it? My kids have been loving the baby since day one - so awesome!

I'll be checking on you mama, I would love to read your birth story!
Me (36), DH (35), 2 mc, our PAL babies - Hannah Elise, born 09/17/08; Paxon Thomas, born 04/03/10; Madelyn Villi, born 11/28/11 Thank You PAL! http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/vip/ralica01

Mandy_Smiles responded:
EEEKKKK!!!! So exciting!!!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD 8/23/12. Green team!

smithc27 responded:
Oh my gosh, Kelly, you are getting closer!!! Barely over a month to go... It just keeps getting more exciting each day!
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

Lysana replied to smithc27's response:
Ralica - yes, the kids are SO excited! I don't think the older ones *quite* realize how close we're getting to meeting him, but here soon it's going to hit them. I need to start a countdown calendar with them...we did that for Eliana when we were expecting Bekah, and I think she would be REALLY excited to do it this time.

Thanks, Mandy! I know, it's crazy!

Charlotte, you're close, too! Much closer than I am...wow! Can't wait to hear your story, too!

The only thing I'm having a little trouble with is getting my head around the fact that we won't be doing this again. There are DEFINITELY parts I won't miss, but I am really going to miss meeting a new little baby. Fortunately, my DH totally sympathizes - neither of us really wants to take that "let's have another one!" step, but he agrees that it'll be kind of sad to not be meeting more amazing little people.
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

hgreenwood7058 responded:
yay Kelly. I am excited for you!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

37yr. 19yr DS born 91. 95 M/C 13yr DS born 97 from 1st marraiage. Remarried Sept. 26th, 2009. M/C 11/10.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.