Skip to content
ATTN: Newbies and List Updates: January 24
MaryKate167 posted:
Hey all: I'm sending this a day early, since I have an off-site meeting tomorrow and am uncertain if I'll be online....

Here it is! The weekly request...

For all you newbies...we keep a weekly List of all of us and how far along we are! It's posted every Thursday so we can all follow our fellow preggos!

Of course it's optional, but if you wish to be included, please post a comment here with the following:
Your screen name
Your first name
Gestational Age (weeks, days)
Your EDD
Your Team (Green = want to know the sex, Yellow = don't want to know the sex, Pink or Blue if you already know the sex)

As always, if any of the rest of you has updates, let me know!
And don't worry; I will see your update if you reply late...even if this moves to another page.

Happy Hump Day!

http://babiesonline.com/babies/p/pallist
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

smithc27 responded:
Great job, Mary, you are on the ball!
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old and married to my wonderful husband since 2007. We are expecting our first baby. This is our second pregnancy, but we lost the first...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.