Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 1/30 (Didn't see anyone start sorry if duplicate)
hgreenwood7058 posted:
This month went by fairly quickly

Heather and Carson

28w6d

w/g: 20.5lb as of last wed

s/c: HIps are sore as usaul Hard to sleep at night (due to being uncomfortable). I am fatigued all day long hoping that the little bit of extra iron to help with the slight anemia will help that a bit. Still have the head cold but it looks like its on the mends finally. Little man every once in a while will use my ribs as leverege to push his head against my cervix, makes it very uncomfortable to walk or sit. I told him he is not allowed to do that anymore for a while till its gets closer to time (he didn't listen very well lol)

other: Forgot to ask MIL about birthing classes yesterday when we did laundry so I am going to have to call her or just stop by when she gets off of work. I think we finally have official baby shower dates. (we've had the one for the coworkers set but the one for the family has switched 3x. Now its back to the original date 3/10).

Next d/a: 2/8 Ob appt
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

BethAnn88 responded:
Heather, that's funny, I've told my little guy to stop hurting mommy too! It's amazing how strong those little legs can be! Glad you're getting over your cold. Hopefully it'll be completely gone soon!

Beth Ann & Baby Boy

31w0d

w/g: around 14-15lbs

s/c: Hip pain and sciatica are getting worse. It's making it hard to walk at times. And nausea is starting to make a return too. Feel like all my insides are being squished. I woke up the other night with what I think may have been contractions. Felt like sharp, painful cramps and my belly would get hard. It only did it a few times through the night, then stopped. But it scared me a little. I'm anxious to meet my little guy, but not this soon!

other: Several people during the last week have acted so shocked when they've asked me when my EDD was. I'm still not THAT big yet (I'm all belly), so I guess they don't realize I'm as far along as I am. But it's getting kind of annoying because they then immediately ask me how much weight I've gained. Why is it suddenly appropriate to ask a women that question just because she's pregnant? I guess they're just concerned that baby's not growing enough, But I assure them that baby is measuring right on track and my doc's happy with my weight gain and that's all that matters.

Oh, and I've decided to start my official "Countdown to Baby".... 63 more days until EDD! We're getting closer. Yay!

Next d/a: 2/8, u/s and OB appt
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

MaryKate167 responded:
Mary and Yellow Team Baby
16w4d

w/g: still down about 5 pounds

S/C:
I'm miserable. I'm only almost 17w, and I'm ready to be done. DBF and I spent 7 hours in the ER last week because I've been having HORRIBLE pain on my right side. It's not my appendix, because I don't have it. They thought it might be my Gall Bladder, so they sent me for an u/s. Not my gall bladder. You guys, I am so beside myself. I can barely function.I'm at the point where I've been forced to take the pain meds to take a bit of the edge off so I can attempt to fall asleep.

I've been getting a lot of headaches. I'm not sure if they're stress or baby related, but they're also horrible. I've suffered from migraines since age 15...and the only time in my life that i DIDN'T get them, is when I was pregnant with my DS.

On the upside, my DBF has been amazing. He is so supportive and always wants to do nothing but make sure I'm taken care of and have everything I need.

Next D/A:
With the peri on 2/8. We'll be scheduling our big u/s at that time (but is it really a big u/s if I'm not finding out?!)

Belly pats all around!
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

akagirl1999 responded:
Yay I made it thru this month. Heather I agree is seems like this month flew by. Now I need Feb. to do the same .

Caron and Baby

28w6d

I'm now on bi-weekly Ob and Peri visits. No more weekly peri visits, my doc last week said he was pleased with my cervix the last two months. Hopefully everything continues to stay that way.

I'm having problems sleeping not sure why. But I'm up all night just looking around. Tried drinking some chamomile tea but didn't seem to help. I thought about asking for some meds but I really don't want any meds in my system unless its really needed. Could be just being on bedrest this long has made me stir crazy .

My little one continues to stomp on my cervix making it impossible to sit sometimes. I keep telling him/her its not time yet, just hold on a little while longer . Although its hurts I like the movement, makes me feel like all is well. When I don't feel movement for a long time I tend to get a little nervous.

I plan to sign-up for a lactation class this week.

I also started my registry on Saturday.

Next Ob and Peri appt 2/6

mam546 responded:
Possibly duplicate posting sorry guys....

Melissa and Baby Boy

27w5d - 3rd tri this week WOW

w/g - 1.5 lb since last week - I'm losing track how much total - I'll have to check with doc tommorrow

s/c - worn out and stiff hips. some shortnes of breath . LO is all active and the instant I lay down he starts bouncing around. He is so strong that he makes me jump sometimes and it hurts. DH sometimes gets to feel his elbows/knees or major flips and gets a bit freaked out.

other: DS just turned 3 on friday and got sick on friday and all weekend. He is still majorly sick but was actually able to sleep through the night yesterday. My poor baby, he has never been this sick. He doesn't get sick very often. I'm hoping that DH and myself don't catch it, otherwise I'm gonna be knocked off my feet majorly.

next d/a : 2/1 next OB appt

Smithc27 responded:
Can someone please tell me where January went?!

Charlotte and Baby Girl

38w2d

w/g: 29.5 lbs

s/c: I can really tell things are picking up; she definately feels like she has moved into position, and has been pushing on my cervix ALL day. Went to the doctor yesterday, and she checked me for the first time. I am 1.5 cm dialated, and she thinks I am around 75% effaced! EEK! She also said I am at about the -2 station, and I'm like WOW! Pretty sure I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, because I've had lots of SOB and am just feeling uncomfortable in general. Not sleeping too great due to bathroom trips and hip pain at night, and BHC occasionally. Getting closer!!!

other: Finally had a chance to start organizing her room this weekend, after both me and then DH fighting off this nasty flu last week. We spent Saturday morning setting up furniture in her newly carpeted nursery (yay!), and then I went on a dusting spree around the house (nesting, anyone?). My parents came up on Sunday and my mom helped me get some casseroles made and put in the freezer. It's starting to become very real all of a sudden. When I told my office manager how far along I am, she said "Holy cow! You may not be there next Monday! " since I'm supposed to finish going through everything with her before I leave. Doctor isn't too concerned about me still driving to work every day (1.5 hrs from the hospital) as long as I still feel good. The bosses (men) are freaking out Haha

next d/a: Monday 2/6, and 2/13 (which is the day after EDD, so I might not make it to that one...)
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

hgreenwood7058 replied to mam546's response:
Melissa yay for being able to be in third tri this week . Its a great feeling. Sorry DS is super sick but happy birthday to him. Hopefully you don't get it. I was sick for this last week and getting over it now for the most part but now running into the massive 3rd tri fatigue which is causing me not to focus very well. Best wishes and good luck at your appt tomorrow.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

nicram8683 responded:
Nicole & Baby

19w1d almost halfway done!!

w/g- gained 2lbs last week, bring my total to -5.3 lbs

s/c: Sleep is hard to come by. I also felt nauseous today for some reason, haven't felt that way in several weeks. Also, starting to feel baby a lot more. Sunday night I got what was a pretty big kick or punch. I feel great every movement I feel. Also, back pain is coming and going. We went to mall on Sat and when I got home, my back was sore from walking around.

other: Been packing up our house preparing for the move. Our house goes on the market this weekend, fingers crossed for a quick sale. Missing my hubby terribly, March 30th can not come fast enough. Work has been so busy, I worked almost 50 hours last week!

next d/a: Feb 7th reg OB, Feb 10th Gender Scan!! Yay
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 25 years old, have a WONDERFUL husband. He and I have been married almost a year! Can't believe it! Well, shortly after our honeymoon...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful