Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Back Again!
scarolinarn posted:
Hi everyone! Not sure if anyone remembers my short stay back around Thanksgiving, but got my BFP last night with EDD of 10/20. So the plan is BHCG next Wednesday and Friday and started lovenox and progesterone last night. Actually already having some nausea and was exhausted yesterday afternoon- just hit me after lunch; so went ahead and took a test early. Kinda concerned about the difficulty of the pregnancy if I'm already having noticable symptoms, but i'm good with them as well- knowing that the symptoms likely mean all is good. Glad to be back on this board, hoping to stick around for the long haul and get to know everyone.
Nichole(29) DH(30) DS(2) chemical pregnancy 2/08, missed mc w/ D

vybe77 responded:
Hi and welcome back!! I'm new here, was on the 1st tri. board last summer for 6 days before m/c so I understand where you're coming from..here's to both of us being here for the long haul

Smithc27 responded:
Glad to see you back, and CONGRATS on the new pg!!!
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

BethAnn88 responded:
Welcome back!!! A big CONGRATS on your BFP! Sending you lots of sticky baby vibes and wishing you a very H&H 9 months!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

Lysana responded:
I remember you! Congratulations on your little one!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1.5) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32) Proud work-from-home mama to my petite little pixie, born 9.28.08, and my bouncing baby boy is due to arrive 5.14.10! Two little ones lost 4/0...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful