Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Also...MS update
lilistars_mama posted:
So the Sea Bands did not work for me at all. I really didn't want to have to take any medicine but I almost passed out at work yesterday because I hadn't been able to keep anything down other than Sprite and some candy. So I called the doc and they called in some Zofran for me. Wow is all I can say! I still feel a little queasy but I can eat and drink again! I actually woke up this morning and did not puke multiple times. Then to celebrate I made pancakes and bacon for me and DD. I haven't been able to make her breakfast since I got my BFP because I have been feeling to sick. I am kind of disappointed in myself for caving but if I can't eat or drink then the baby can't eat or drink right?

hgreenwood7058 responded:
yay. I had the same prob with the sea bands not working. And I ended up taking phenergan multiple times a day ( i was only taking half the dose because I have taken it before and know that 1/2 works for me) until I was 17.5 weeks and then it was only like once a day till I was 20 weeks. Glad you are feeling better and can eat. Its amazing how much you love food when you are able to eat again.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

smithc27 responded:
I'm sorry they didn't work, but glad you can eat! Glad they were able to perscribe you something so you don't have to live off of Sprite anymore (been there, done that, not fun!) I hope you enjoyed your pancakes
~Charlotte(26), DH(27), Furry child Gin (Aussie), M/C 3/2/2011, BFP 6/6/2011 EDD 2/12/2012, Pink Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

In October 07 I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. It was one of the most physically and mentally painful things I have ever been through in my ent...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.