Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Maternity Clothes
MaryKate167 posted:
I am so frustrated. I can't find any maternity pants that fit me all the way through and DON'T Make me look like my butt is sagging to my knees.

Does any one have any suggestions about great places to find maternity that are NOT crazy expensive?
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Sorry no luck for me either. I am too short for any of the maternity pants. I ended up having to just use a belly band and found some stretchy profession skirts and one pair of pants that are petites that look professional but are a stretchy material because I had the same problem.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Oh and if you have a Ross try there too.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

ralica responded:
I loved old navy! I ordered online, order whatever size you normally wear, if you are medium when not prego then order that, not any bigger!
Me (36), DH (35), 2 mc, our PAL babies - Hannah Elise, born 09/17/08; Paxon Thomas, born 04/03/10; Madelyn Villi, born 11/28/11 Thank You PAL! http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/vip/ralica01

mam546 responded:
Mary, I liked old navy and Target as well. I searched their clearance stuff and ended up with pants for 7 dollars, and shirts for like 4 dollars. Old navy has some things and sometimes they have good sales. I would sign up with the old navy e-mails they send out promos weekly for % off and stuff. For target check on their website sometimes they have coupons for maternity clothes and you can combine with the clearance stuff too. I think most of my normal pants were from target and i got maternity streachy/yoga pants from old navy.

Also check different targets around you since they might have different items on clearence. I have 3 within drivable range and 1 always has great stuff on clerance for maternity, the other 2 have minimal stuff.

earleyml1012 responded:
Grad lurking: I'm trying to sell some maternity clothes so if you are a small/medium feel free to contact me. I can send you pictures of what I have. earleyfamily05@hotmail.com
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Summer and I'm 29 yo. My DH and I have been married for 2 & half years but we will have been together for a total of 13 & half ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.