Skip to content
Suprise Baby Shower :)
hgreenwood7058 posted:
So kind of random but needed to brag a little.I was kind of wondering why not many people especially the coworkers in my dept I now work with on a regular basis hadn't rsvp'd for my coworker/friend shower (I have a lot of coworkers in the medical center that I work with but not as often anymore since I switched departments)and its because they were planning a suprise baby shower for me which they did today. I got a Boppy pillow that has a slip cover, extra slipcover, an adorable little sweat outfit (the hood of the little zip sweater is a zebra and has the little hair down the back of the hood and ears) and a little hat and one of those rock n play sleeper things and diapers and wipes and some other things as well. Oh and this cool motor cycle that was built from diapers and receiving blankets and mittens and baby bib and a bottle.Oh and they had cake and punch (made with sherbet ice cream-kinda tasted like a cream cycle lol). But had to tell someone I thought it was really nice. So it looks like I will have had 3 baby showers instead of the original two
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

scarolinarn responded:
yay! for a surprise shower. glad you got some great stuff!
Nichole(29) DH(30) DS(2) chemical pregnancy 2/08, missed mc w/D

codysu responded:
Wow, that is so cool! How sweet of your coworkers to do that for you! I love the zebra sweater, that sounds adorable! Hopefully you'll post some pics of the stuff you got on FB.
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

vybe77 responded:
So happy that you were pleasantly surprised Heather..isn't it nice when that happens

I love, love those cute little animal outfits..my son was given a dalmatian one and did we ever find him oh so cute in it!!
With another 2 baby showers coming, you and BB will be set for sure!!

Lysana responded:
Yay, that is awesome! And those rock 'n' play sleepers are GREAT for keeping baby propped up while sleeping and right next to your bed overnight, if you're looking for something like that. We used it for Bekah for a while, and I'll probably get it down for Samuel, too.
Kelly (33) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1.5) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

MaryKate167 responded:
That's awesome! Congrats!!!
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

hgreenwood7058 replied to MaryKate167's response:
Kelly it (the rock n play sleeper) was one of the things I registered for because I thought it would be good and its a little more compact than a regular pack n play that we will eventually get if we don't get one at one of the other showers. And I remembered you saying something like that a while back (okay a long while back like towards the beginning of your preg with samuel) It was a really nice suprise from my coworkers. Cody I will probably post them on FB tonight :0)
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

bethann88 responded:
That was so nice of your coworkers to do that for you! How sweet!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather and I am 28 and DH (Rick) is 37. We have been TTC over 2 years. I had an early loss in Feb of 09. Baby was only 5 weeks and shou...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.