Skip to content
ATTN: Newbies and List Updates - February 22nd!!!!...
MaryKate167 posted:
Just a note:
If you click on the link below, those are the numbers as of TOMORROW, not today!
-----
Here it is! The weekly request…
For all you newbies… we keep a weekly List of all of us and how far along we are! It's posted every Thursday so we can all follow our fellow preggos!
Of course, it's optional, but if you wish to be included, please post a comment here with the following:
Your screen name
Your first name
Gestational age (weeks, days)
Your EDD
Your team (Green= want to know the sex, Yellow= don't want to know the sex, Pink or Blue if you already know the sex)
As always, if any of the rest of you has updates, let me know!
And don't worry; I will see your update if you reply late… even if this moves to another page.
Happy Hump Day!
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

vybe77 responded:
Unfortunately I might have to ask to be removed from the list soon

I am going in to see my OB in the morning and I will be sent to the hospital to recheck my levels and I hope they will also do a repeat u/s..all was going so good but this afternoon I started to spot and it started out (sorry TMI) orangey but I have been seeing these little pin drops of red..I am also having some back discomfort (mild) and some cramping (also mild) but ladies, it does feel like last summer..I took the night off of work for tonight and if it is bad news tomorrow I will let my boss know that I am not coming in til next week..I also plan on asking for my winrho injection if it is indeed a m/c..
Wish me luck and I will post tomorrow when I know more...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Shelley (30), DH (30), DS (05/07 - 3 yrs), DD (02/09 - 1 yr) - Both PAL Grads!! 2 m/c's (06/06 and 04/08) - #3 - EDD 11/29/10!!!!

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.