TRIGS- Anniversary of our loss
crys0511 posted:
[TRIGGER] TRIGS

Tomorrow, 2-24-12 is the 4 year anniversary of the day my angel went to heave. I was 22.5 weeks pregnant when my water broke and we lost Brooke a few days after that. I know that all that has happened has led me to where I am now in life. I am so eternally grateful for the life lessons I have learned from her and I know her influence in my life will be forever. I am so grateful to be having the new baby this year and I think I almost appreciate her more because of the tragedy I endured to get to this point. I just wanted to post about my angel, the hardest part of having a lost baby is the lack of acknowledgement from the community. I mean if she were alive people would say oh it's your daughters birthday, that's great. But it's like all hush hush since it's her angel day.

Any how if anyone has extra room in their prayers tonight please think of my angel and wish her a happy angel day.

Thanks.
Crystal (29) Hubby (39) Alex (7) ~ Angel Baby ~Brooke, went to heaven 2/24/08 at 22.5 weeks, Pal baby after 3 years of TTC! EDD May 20, PINK team!!!!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hugs and will wish your little angel a happy day.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Lysana responded:
(((hugs))) Crystal.
Kelly (33) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1.5) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

htots responded:
Your angel will be in our prayers. Happy angel day.

BridgetBurke responded:
You made me misty-eyed Crystal. It is so true about people wanting to just brush it off like it never happened. Happy Angel Day to your beautiful baby girl, Brooke. HUGS!

Bridget

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Sending gentle (((HUGS))). I am praying for you and your angel.
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD 8/23/12. Green team!

bethann88 responded:
Sending you some hugs. May God bless you and your little angel.
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team