Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
scarolinarn
jedmonds12 posted:
Thought about you today. Didn't you say you had an u/s scheduled for this morning? How did it go? Let us know!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

scarolinarn responded:
Yeah, I had an ultrasound this morning- thanks so much for remembering. I had been estimating my current date by the day I had a positive ovulation test which would be 5w6d, but the ultrasound measured 5w3d- which matches with my LMP. I'm ok with that- the sac looked good and they could see an early fetal pole. So based on that everything looks good. Dr was also pleased with how nauseous I have been already. The spotting has slowed down a lot, too. I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. So I guess the only "weird" thing is that I got a positive HPT when I was only 3w2d along- which I know is possible, but not usual.
Nichole(29) DH(30) DS(2) chemical pregnancy 2/08, missed mc w/D

hgreenwood7058 replied to scarolinarn's response:
Yep not super common to have a positive (at approx 9 dpo but can happen to about 16% of those who take early response tests--according to the box). But thats good that your u/s is matching up and an early fetal pole is a great sign this early. Glad the spotting as slowed down as well. Keep us posted on your next u/s as well. Best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

jedmonds12 replied to scarolinarn's response:
That is kind of odd about the early BFP, but not unheard-of. Glad to hear the u/s went well! Looking forward to more happy updates
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hailey (26), Allen 38, Ava 3, my little angel Carter Ryan 2/7/10-7/25/10 (heart transplant 6/25/10) Trying again for Baby #3

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.