Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
scarolinarn
jedmonds12 posted:
Thought about you today. Didn't you say you had an u/s scheduled for this morning? How did it go? Let us know!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

scarolinarn responded:
Yeah, I had an ultrasound this morning- thanks so much for remembering. I had been estimating my current date by the day I had a positive ovulation test which would be 5w6d, but the ultrasound measured 5w3d- which matches with my LMP. I'm ok with that- the sac looked good and they could see an early fetal pole. So based on that everything looks good. Dr was also pleased with how nauseous I have been already. The spotting has slowed down a lot, too. I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. So I guess the only "weird" thing is that I got a positive HPT when I was only 3w2d along- which I know is possible, but not usual.
Nichole(29) DH(30) DS(2) chemical pregnancy 2/08, missed mc w/D

hgreenwood7058 replied to scarolinarn's response:
Yep not super common to have a positive (at approx 9 dpo but can happen to about 16% of those who take early response tests--according to the box). But thats good that your u/s is matching up and an early fetal pole is a great sign this early. Glad the spotting as slowed down as well. Keep us posted on your next u/s as well. Best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

jedmonds12 replied to scarolinarn's response:
That is kind of odd about the early BFP, but not unheard-of. Glad to hear the u/s went well! Looking forward to more happy updates
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Trigg: 27yrs old married to high school sweetheart we have a 6 year old son who will be seven Nov 2 and my due date now is Nov 23!! I had our baby gir...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful