Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Going back..
vybe77 posted:
I enjoyed my brief visit on the PAL board, and I do wish that it had lasted longer but I must once again leave you lovely ladies to return to the TTCAL board..and I am not even sure if that is where I belong because I think that this is the end of the line for me..I am ready to stop TTC but my DF is not, so we will spend the next few weeks discussing this very subject..thank you ladies for all the support you gave..it was greatly appreciated and it has helped me so much..
I will lurk of course and with permission will comment when/where ever I can..

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hugs. I will be lurking as I have been for months over in ttcal to check on you and the other ladies. I wish that this didn't have to happen but hopefully things will work out no matter what decision you come up with. Best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

MaryKate167 responded:
Sending you lots of huge hugs my dear.
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

Lysana responded:
Many (((hugs))) Vicky. I am so sorry.
Kelly (33) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1.5) ~~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I am 26 years old. My husband is 28. We have a daughter who is going to turn 3 in december. I have had 4 M/C in 4 years. And now preg...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.