Skip to content
Having one of those days
lilistars_mama posted:
I have been doing a REALLY good job about being peaceful and confident about this whole pregnancy but I am having one of those days where I just don't "feel" that pregnant. Which is ridiculous because I am only 8w4d today so I know it's not like I am going to feel the baby kicking or anything. But my breasts are not sore at all like they have been and I don't feel bloated like I have although my tummy is still definitely pooching out. And of course I have been sick like CRAZY these past couple of days (even with the Zofran I could not stop throwing up this morning). I guess it's one of those days that someone who has never had a loss might not think twice about but causes us PAL ladies to freak a little. So I just wanted to share where I knew no one would think I sounded crazy. Thanks...
Alicia (32), Cody - DH (31), Liliana - DD (4)...one angel baby m/c @ 8w 7/14/06

htots responded:
Ohh goodness I feel your pain

I had doubts through my whole first trimester. Will be hoping you find peace and calm through the tough days and that they will pass.

You are not alone! Hope you feel better tomorrow.

scarolinarn replied to htots's response:
I so understand! I hope you feel better. Oh, so sorry about the vomiting- I'm on zofran 3 times a day -currently just intense nausea and it sucks- zofran doesn't really seem to be helping that much, either.
Nichole(29) DH(30) DS(2) chemical pregnancy 2/08, missed mc w/D

lilistars_mama replied to scarolinarn's response:
It doesn't really seem to be helping me very much either anymore. At first it did and at least I'm not throwing up anymore but I still feel so sick all the time. I guess either my body has gotten used to it or the hormones are overpowering the amount of hormones I have now. Which I guess that's fine with me since it means everything is going well.
Alicia (32), Cody - DH (31), Liliana - DD (4)...one angel baby m/c @ 8w 7/14/06

jedmonds12 replied to lilistars_mama's response:
I totally understand. I've been having those days off and on for the last two weeks. I'm just trying to stay calm and positive, too. I have not been throwing up at all (but I didn't with my last pg either) so I'm pretty happy each time I get a wave of nausea, even if it's only for a minute or so. We're all crazy!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Started Trying to conceive our first in Oct 08, We got great news in May 09 only to have a find out we had a missed M/C in June at 10wks. We went for ...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.