Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ER Trip - TMI warning!
MaryKate167 posted:
So, yesterday, DBF and I FD for the first time in a few weeks. When I got up, there was a gush of blood. I ran to the shower, got lightheaded and dizzy.

I started to panic because my DS was with his dad and I was supposed to pick him up in 90 minutes. I knew I needed to go in and get checked out.

The bleeding lasted about 3 hours where it was really heavy, then tapered off.

My SIL drove to get my son and DBF and I headed for the ER.

They checked out everything. Did a quick U/S and hooked me up to the monitors. Thankfully, all looked ok with my baby.

The doc thinks that it might have been one of my SCH's that ruptured.

I have another follow up u/s scheduled for Friday of this week, so she said that she'll have the u/s tech check them much closer than normal.

We're home now, but it was scary. DBF was upset because he got the "sorry, Josh, no more sex for the remainder of her pregnancy" talk. He'll live, I'm sure of it.

I'm just glad all is ok. I stayed home from work today to rest...
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

BethAnn88 responded:
Wow, that must have been so scary! I'm glad everything looks good with LO, though. Please KUP on how the follow up u/s goes.
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

Spotlight: Member Stories

Crystal (30) Hubby (40) Alex (8) ~ Angel Baby ~Brooke, went to heaven 2/24/08 at 22.5 weeks, Pal baby Morgan born 5/14/12 :-)

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful