Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Slight progress!!
    bethann88 posted:
    I had my group b strep test yesterday. So the doc decided to go ahead and check me to see if anything was going on. I wasn't expecting anything, but much to my surprise, I'm 1 cm dilated and about 70% effaced already! I know it doesn't really mean much, I could walk around that way for weeks yet. But I'm excited that my body's doing what it's supposed to in order to gear up for little man's arrival!

Just had to share!
    Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
    Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

MaryKate167 responded:
    Woo Hoo!

I was 3cm and 80% for three weeks with my DS...it took stripping my membranes and threatening induction for him to come out!
    Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
    yay for progress. Its exciting if it could take a while to go any further. Atleast we know your body is trying to gear up for the lil mans arrival.
    Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I am 26 years old. My husband is 28. We have a daughter who is going to turn 3 in december. I have had 4 M/C in 4 years. And now preg...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
    I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    16 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.