Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Slight progress!!
bethann88 posted:
I had my group b strep test yesterday. So the doc decided to go ahead and check me to see if anything was going on. I wasn't expecting anything, but much to my surprise, I'm 1 cm dilated and about 70% effaced already! I know it doesn't really mean much, I could walk around that way for weeks yet. But I'm excited that my body's doing what it's supposed to in order to gear up for little man's arrival!

Just had to share!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

MaryKate167 responded:
Woo Hoo!

I was 3cm and 80% for three weeks with my DS...it took stripping my membranes and threatening induction for him to come out!
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
yay for progress. Its exciting if it could take a while to go any further. Atleast we know your body is trying to gear up for the lil mans arrival.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather and I am 28 and DH (Rick) is 37. We have been TTC over 2 years. I had an early loss in Feb of 09. Baby was only 5 weeks and shou...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.