Skip to content
Trying not to worry
LiLyS_219 posted:
Hi everyone. I need some comfort right now. I recently had a miscarriage this past Thankksgiving. I am pregnant again & am now 6 weeks along. I miscarried when I was 7 weeks last time but development stopped before that according to an ultrasound. With this one a spotted a few days after I was suppose to get my period, and thankfully it stopped after that one time. Well, just a little while ago I went to the bathroom & noticed some very light brownish to pink spotting. It was almost nothing... but I can't help to worry & wonder. Last time it was a little easier to handle the miscarriage because of our kids & the fact that we didn't see a baby or hear a heartbeat. But this time, I don't think I'll take it as well.

bethann88 responded:
Sending you some (((HUGS))). It's so hard not to worry. Hopefully the spotting is nothing but give your doc a call if it's concerning you.

Wishing you the best.
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hugs. Hopefully the spotting is just a normal thing where baby is just getting in there nice and tight. I would call the doctor though if its concerning you so they can check you out.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

LiLyS_219 responded:
Thanks ladies. The spotting only lasted for about a day. They did hcg tests to check which direction it was going. It seemed to be going up, which put me a ease a bit.
Then the spotting started again yesterday. The nurse told me to rest & see what happens. Once again, it seems to be stopping on it's own. This is beginning to get a little stressful & confusing. Has anyone else have this happen? Now I'm starting to wondering if this is going to happen ever week. What makes all this harder is that non of our family & closest friends know I'm pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather and I am 28 and DH (Rick) is 37. We have been TTC over 2 years. I had an early loss in Feb of 09. Baby was only 5 weeks and shou...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful