Skip to content
Trying not to worry
LiLyS_219 posted:
Hi everyone. I need some comfort right now. I recently had a miscarriage this past Thankksgiving. I am pregnant again & am now 6 weeks along. I miscarried when I was 7 weeks last time but development stopped before that according to an ultrasound. With this one a spotted a few days after I was suppose to get my period, and thankfully it stopped after that one time. Well, just a little while ago I went to the bathroom & noticed some very light brownish to pink spotting. It was almost nothing... but I can't help to worry & wonder. Last time it was a little easier to handle the miscarriage because of our kids & the fact that we didn't see a baby or hear a heartbeat. But this time, I don't think I'll take it as well.

bethann88 responded:
Sending you some (((HUGS))). It's so hard not to worry. Hopefully the spotting is nothing but give your doc a call if it's concerning you.

Wishing you the best.
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hugs. Hopefully the spotting is just a normal thing where baby is just getting in there nice and tight. I would call the doctor though if its concerning you so they can check you out.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

LiLyS_219 responded:
Thanks ladies. The spotting only lasted for about a day. They did hcg tests to check which direction it was going. It seemed to be going up, which put me a ease a bit.
Then the spotting started again yesterday. The nurse told me to rest & see what happens. Once again, it seems to be stopping on it's own. This is beginning to get a little stressful & confusing. Has anyone else have this happen? Now I'm starting to wondering if this is going to happen ever week. What makes all this harder is that non of our family & closest friends know I'm pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well....my husband and I decided to start our TTC journey in June of 09 and got KU in August 09. We were so excited. We found out we lost our little a...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.