Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday 3/12/12
hgreenwood7058 posted:
I don't see anyone has posted this yet so I am going to start it off it looks like. Sorry if duplicate.

Heather and Carson

34w6d

w/g: around 32.5lb as of last week so prob 34-35 boo

s/c: Exhausted. Haven't slept well and it seems like I get a lot of pain anytime I try to lay down and sleep. Sometimes my whole belly and other times its if I try to lay on one side or my back.

other: My sister is being induced today. (she lives 3+ hours away but should hear the good news sometime today). I had my family baby shower this weekend and although we didn't have about 15-20 people show up some of them had unexpected emergencies (two peoples MIL's past away and the rest had to work at the last minute). But we still have a good 30+ people there. Carson is a very loved lil man. It was fun. I also had my 1st set of maternity pics done yesterday (a new gal needed practice so I told her I would be her guinea pig). And I have maternity photos this saturday with me and DH which I am excited for. My mom has been here since thurs evening and she leaves at 5:30am wed but its been nice to be able to spend time with her. She lives about 3 hours away and we have to go over the passes or vice versa to see her and the passes are not good (I put her on a train so she could be here).Overall not a bad weekend just tiring.

Next D/A: OB 3/21 and GBS test (will start getting checked at that point as well and start weekly appts after that till lil man is here)
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

nicram8683 responded:
Yay Heather for the shower & spending time with your mom. That is one thing I really miss living over 1100 miles away!

Nicole & Baby Boy (possibly Trevor, havent committed 100%)

25 weeks

w/g: -2lbs thought I would have started gaining more over the last few weeks. Going to talk to my OB at my appointment tomorrow about it to make sure my LO is ok

s/c: lower back pain if I spend the day walking around. Fatigue still, and it is becoming more & more uncomfortable to find a position to rest in. Starting to really feels kicks on the outside now which makes me feel great! Belly is at the point that I am having trouble tying my tennis shoes

other: Positive note, my husband comes home in 2 weeks, I can not wait.He has been gone since January 7th and I miss him greatly. On the down side, I spoke to my insurance company and they will not set me up with an OB prior to our move. I have to see a primary Dr. and get a referral 1st. I expressed my anger greatly with them saying the process could take a few weeks and I will be arriving in Arizona at 34 weeks and I might not have time to go through the process. But no luck. So I suppose if I go into labor prior to all the details worked out, I will just head to the ER and make someone deliver me

next d/a: Tomorrow.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

codysu responded:
Cody and Baby Girl

20w4d

w/g about 14 lbs

s/c: My hips have really been bothering me lately, and having pains in my lower back. Finally over my cold, so am able to sleep better at night again.

other: We got our car seat, stroller, and 4 car seat bases last Tuesday, and got our furniture on Friday. All of it came from Craigslist, and I love all of it! DH is finishing painting the nursery today, so when I get home the furniture should be in and put together. yay! We need to get registered and we'll be sending out invitations for the baby shower in the next couple of weeks. It still seems crazy to me to be having a baby shower though!

Next d/a is Wednesday

Heather, I'm so glad you had a nice time at your shower and got to spend time with your mom! I can't wait to see your pictures, that sounds like a lot of fun! And congrats on your sister's LO! I hope she has an easy delivery!

Nicole that is amazing you haven't put on any weight yet. I'm sure the OB will let you know, but hopefully your little guy is just fine. I'm so excited for you that your DH is going to be home soon! That really sucks that you can't find an OB before you move though. I hope you can work that out and find somebody quickly that you like before it's time to deliver.
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

MaryKate167 responded:
Mary and Yellow Team Baby
22w4d

w/g: I'm finally up a pound!

S/C;
I'm a mess. We'll leave it at that I am not mentally ready to have this baby. There is the potential to be put on bed rest due to my high BP.

Other: We have another u/s on 3/17. Have to check my SCH's, LO's spinal cord again and where my placenta is lying.

Next d/a: Tomorrow for a BP check and 24 hour urine results
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Bug

10w2d (really!? wow)

w/g: down 10 lbs now

s/c: Hungry all the time. I was SURE I was back up to my pre-pg weight after all the eating I did over the weekend, but when I got on the scale this morning I had LOST more. I'll take it!! Not complaining!! Breast tenderness, occasional nausea. The nausea has seemed to calm down quite a bit.

Other: Ummm... not a lot... trying to get K's 1 y/o pics scheduled next month and plan for his bday party, and I bought a Plum District deal for a cut/color/conditioning treatment at a local spa that I'm planning to use next month too. Super excited. Normally $170, I snagged it for $45!

Next d/a: Routine OB next Monday afternoon 3/19.
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

nicram8683 replied to codysu's response:
I agree about my weight. At my 20 week scan, the tech said the baby was measuring ahead by almost a week so I know my little guy is growing at a good rate. I also have gotten bigger in my mid section so I find it hard to believe that I am not putting on weight. Maybe my scale is malfunctioning. I guess I will find out tomorrow morning

bethann88 responded:

Running late this week.....

Beth Ann & Baby Boy

37w1d (Full term, WOOHOO!!!!)

w/g: Holding steady at 28lbs.

s/c: Feeling just plain uncomfortable. LO's head is so low and I'm having a ton of pressure. It's making it hard to walk. My feet are still swelling but thankfully it's not gotten any worse. Contractions continue off and on. At my appt yesterday I was 1.5-2 cm dilated and almost 100% effaced. Doc is still concerned about little man's small size, so she ordered another growth u/s and NST's twice a week until he's born. I did the first NST last night but little man did not want to cooperate. What should've only taken 20 min. of monitoring took over an hour. LO wouldn't calm down and quit moving long enough to get a baseline on his hb. He was obviously plenty active so after conferring with the doc, they passed him and let us go. But I hope the next time we catch him while he's sleeping!

other: This is my last week of work!! YAY!! The job itself isn't bad. I sit at a desk most of the time. But the commute (over an hour each way) has really been wearing on me. I will not miss that part. But it's going to be so strange not to get up and go to work every day.

20 more days until EDD

Next d/a: 3/15 - growth scan, 3/17 - NST, 3/19 - OB appt
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

nicram8683 replied to nicram8683's response:
So my update is that I actually have gained 2 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight according to scale at Drs office. No ultrasound today which was disappointing. All Dr. did was listen to h/b measure belly, and say have a nice day. Not at all thrilled with the medical care I have.

Also with the wonderful military healthcare system you would think they would be used to people moving, I mean we all move every 3-4 years. But no, they dont seem to care that I have to get things done before leaving. So, I have to make the 30 mile drive 3 different times between the 2 & 3 weeks of April (days before we move) to have my GB test, my next u/s, and my final OB appointment. Ugh, lets just say that I left the hospital today very frustrated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and married to the love of my life Nick. We are due with our first little boy May 26th 2010. We have had two miscarriages in 2008 an...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.