Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Intoducing myself
sw83397 posted:
Hi All: New to this community and would like to introduce self. I don't know all the abbreviations yet so be patient : - ))) 36 y.o. Married for 7 years. Daughter is 5. Last preg in 2010 ended at 20 weeks. Actually, baby was completely healthy and fine (it was a girl). We went for our second level ultrasound and learned that I was in pre-term labor. Dilated to 3 cm without having a clue. Admitted to hosp and after a grueling 3 days, had to end the pregnancy. Now preg for first time since that loss. 4 weeks today. Anxiety has set in. Hope I can find some support in this community and hope I can offer support to others. Looking forward to hearing your story to : - ))))

bethann88 responded:
Welcome! I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. But a big congrats on your new pregnancy. I've found the ladies on this board to be very supportive and understanding and I hope you will too. Wishing you a very H&H (happy & healthy) 9 months!!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Welcome. I am sorry about your 1st loss. I too have found that this group is veyr supportive as well. Are they going to be checking closely on you given your history? Hugs and best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

nicram8683 responded:
Welcome to the board! The group here is great and I have got great advice from the wonderful ladies here. Congrats on your pregnancy!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

sw83397 replied to nicram8683's response:
Thank you ladies !! I am so glad I joined the community and thank you for reaching out. How is everyone feeling ?

codysu responded:
Congrats and welcome! The 1st tri is so hard, I understand your anxiety. Especially with what you've been through already. I'm so sorry for your previous loss. I look forward to getting to know you!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Trigg: 27yrs old married to high school sweetheart we have a 6 year old son who will be seven Nov 2 and my due date now is Nov 23!! I had our baby gir...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.