Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Intoducing myself
sw83397 posted:
Hi All: New to this community and would like to introduce self. I don't know all the abbreviations yet so be patient : - ))) 36 y.o. Married for 7 years. Daughter is 5. Last preg in 2010 ended at 20 weeks. Actually, baby was completely healthy and fine (it was a girl). We went for our second level ultrasound and learned that I was in pre-term labor. Dilated to 3 cm without having a clue. Admitted to hosp and after a grueling 3 days, had to end the pregnancy. Now preg for first time since that loss. 4 weeks today. Anxiety has set in. Hope I can find some support in this community and hope I can offer support to others. Looking forward to hearing your story to : - ))))

BethAnn88 responded:
Welcome! I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. But a big congrats on your new pregnancy. I've found the ladies on this board to be very supportive and understanding and I hope you will too. Wishing you a very H&H (happy & healthy) 9 months!!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Welcome. I am sorry about your 1st loss. I too have found that this group is veyr supportive as well. Are they going to be checking closely on you given your history? Hugs and best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

nicram8683 responded:
Welcome to the board! The group here is great and I have got great advice from the wonderful ladies here. Congrats on your pregnancy!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

sw83397 replied to nicram8683's response:
Thank you ladies !! I am so glad I joined the community and thank you for reaching out. How is everyone feeling ?

codysu responded:
Congrats and welcome! The 1st tri is so hard, I understand your anxiety. Especially with what you've been through already. I'm so sorry for your previous loss. I look forward to getting to know you!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Rachel, I live in Virginia. I spent six years in the USNavy where I met my DH. We have been TTC for about 4 yrs. I had a BFP 9/08 a...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful