Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates (3/19)
hgreenwood7058 posted:
I don't see anyone has posted this yet so I am going to start it off it looks like. Sorry if duplicate.

Heather and Carson

35w6d

w/g: guessing about 35lb will find out on wed

s/c: Exhausted. Haven't slept well as usual. I woke up with a headache as well. Hips are back to being very sore again. I think they are trying to spread some more. I feel like I have dropped a bit. Other than that just the normal aches and pains of being pregnant, short and round.

other: My sister had her baby last monday (she was induced a week early and her baby was 8lb9oz and 18.9 inches). Good thing she didn't go to her due date (she was already dilated to like a 4 when she went in to be induced though so I don't think she woulda made it anyway). I started cleaning some more. We got the rest of the laundry done and other than going for a car seat check we are ready for lil man. I ordered what we didn't get from the showers and couldn't by in the store (baby tub, swaddle blankets the kind that have velcrow, pump, and a few other little things). The rest is done. Oh and I need to wash the pacifiers and bottles (will be for when I go back to work and need to pump) but I don't plan to use them right away. I just want those to be done as well.

Next D/A: OB 3/21 and GBS test (if I am contracting which I have just infrequently then dr will also check me to see where I am at).
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

hopefulk77 responded:
Heather - wow! You are in the home stretch! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by, in the next 5 weeks you could have your LO in your arms!!

Kirsty & Baby Boy

25w 5d

w/g: around 8lbs I think? Will confirm on Friday

s/c: Hips are starting to get sore, and sleeping is uncomfortable, thinking about buying one of those snoogle(sp?) pillows. Heartburn is no longer contained by the meds, so will need something stronger.

Other: Baby boy is kicking all the time now, and it's a huge comfort, except he will have the occasional quiet day where I feel him only once or twice..

2hr GD test done on Friday - gross!!! Had to stop myself from vomitting - no official results yet, but we can get them online and they all looked within normal ranges

Nursery paint has been bought, but still not cleaned/moved the furniture out the room, or bought baby furniture. We still have time

Next D/A: U/s Thursday, Doc Friday
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

nicram8683 responded:
Nicole & Baby Boy

26 weeks

w/g: about 5lbs

s/c: very hard to sleep & get comfortable. After laying down for a long period of time, when I stand up I get a lot of hard pressure in my pelvic area, sometime it prevents me from standing up straight for a min or two and is a little painful. My little guy is more active then ever which makes me feel good. Starting this week I am to do movement counters to make sure he is consistent.

other: Hubby is home in 1 week, yay!. My DD has 2 weeks spring break in our school district so I am working at my 2nd job this week since I can bring her here and not to my 1st job. Plan on doing all the last minute house packing stuff over the next 2 weeks, since we are 5 weeks from our move!

next d/a: Gest diabetes test 4/3, u/s 4/11, OB 4/16

Heather: WOW 36 wks just about!! I know you must be getting so excited!!
Kristy: Glad you are getting the nursery in order. I cant do any of that til after 35 weeks, eek! Since we are moving. We arent even buying a crib til we get to AZ!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Bug

11w2d

w/g: Down 6 lbs

s/c: Starting to get back pain but only when DH sleeps with me! There's no hiding this baby bump but since it's my 2nd in 2 years I kind of expected it. Still getting nauseous off and on, and my bbs hurt. Oh, and I have ZERO patience anymore. Seriously, everyone, just back the **** off. LOL

Other: I convinced DH that we need a new bed. We went shopping yesterday and I think we settled on what we want! We're the "sleep on it" type so I think we'll go back tonight and purchase. Setting some solid plans for Kawika's 1st bday party next month... and basically freaking out about it at the same time.

Next d/a: Today, 4:15 pm PST. Routine OB appt!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

bethann88 responded:
Heather - Congrats on your new niece or nephew! I love being an aunt!
Kirsty - Have fun decorating the nursery!
Nicole - Yay for DH coming home soon!

Beth Ann and Baby Boy
38w0d
w/g: Still holding at 28lbs.
s/c: Having contractions off and on. Sat. night they got pretty consistent at about 7-9 min but weren't very strong. And eventually they fizzled out. Since then, I've only been getting sporadic contractions but they've been a tad stronger. This morning at my appt when I was checked, I was 2-3 cm dilated. So a little more progress. Doc said she'd be surprised if I make it to my appt next week. I hope she's right! Little man dropped last week and the pressure has been very uncomfortable!
other: I've spent the day cooking and freezing a few meals so we'll have something easy to heat up and eat once little man's here. So now, I'm ready and just waiting.
14 days until EDD!!!!
Next d/a: 3/21 & 3/24 - NST's, 3/26 - OB
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

nicram8683 replied to bethann88's response:
Yay BethAnn almost there!!! My DD's bday is 3/27 a special day in my book! Cant wait for your little man!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

codysu responded:
Cody and Baby Girl (Hannah?)

21w4d

w/g: 17lbs...ugh! I think we had a growth spurt in the last week

s/c: My hips are hurting more often now and am having trouble getting/staying comfortable at night.

other: Starting to feel her more often, for some reason it feels like a stomach ache to me when she is kicking me around my belly button. So cute! I think we have picked out a name for our girl. We have only agreed on 2 names so far, one being Hannah. I found out the other day that Hannah is a family name on my dad's side, which I thought was cool. Lucille will likely be the middle name, which is DH's late grandmother's name. So all this time I've been battling to not have family names, and here we are with family names.

We finished the nursery, except we still need to buy a mattress. I hope we will get registered this weekend. Also, I am looking into getting a breast pump from Craigslist and buying new hoses/attachments for it. Do you think this is safe? I think there is a place that will clean the machine for you, so I need to look into that. But it will save us almost $200.

Next d/a: 4/11 OB

Heather, congrats on being an aunt! Sounds like you are nesting now, which is great. You are getting so close!

Kirsty I hope you passed the GD test! Have fun with the nursery! I still need to pick out the bedding for the crib.

Nicole I can't believe you will be so close when you move to AZ! Luckily you can do without a crib for a little while after the baby is born, so you will have time to get things in order. I am excited for you that your DH will be home in a week.

Julie enjoy the new bed! And have fun planning that first birthday party, so fun!

Beth Ann...OMG you are soooo close! How exciting to know you will get to meet your LO in a week or so! It sounds like you are ready!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

hgreenwood7058 replied to bethann88's response:
yay beth ann i can't wait to hear your birth story! my sister had a boy. We were do almost exactly a month apart. I have dropped a little bit but have been a lot more uncomfortable recently as well. Have the sporadic contractions but nothing worth timing. I am excited that you are soo close. I have 4 weeks ugh can't come fast enough lol. Yay for 2-3 cm too. Means he's getting himself ready to make an appearance
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Mandy_Smiles responded:
This is my first time posting a Monday update!

Mandy & peanut

17w5d

w/g: down 1lb

s/c: The morning sickness has been gone for a few weeks now and the cravings are settling in. I am craving sweets and they are getting stronger with every passing day. I have been feeling movement since 11 weeks and last night I felt a kick from outside of my tummy for the first time!!! How exciting! I feel like everything is happening so much earlier with this peanut than it all happened with Gwen! What else, um... lets see... I am really showing and overall I am feeling GREAT! (knock on wood, LOL!)

Next d/a: 3/27 (I think?) with OB, then 4/4 (Gwen's b-day!!!) for 20 week anatomy scan! I have been so focused on Gwen's 1st b-day it just occurred to me that we will be finding out if this peanut is a girl or a boy in a matter of a few weeks! How exciting!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD 8/23/12. Green team!

mam546 responded:
Tuesday update for me -- mondays way to busy to even get on here.

Melissa and Baby Boy

34w5d - a whole 37 days left ---If i make it that long

w/g - 1 lb in last week @ 33-34 lbs total

s/c - I think he's dropping now slowly. One of the ladies at work mentioned it and I am noticing him inching down. A bit easier to breath but not low enough to be too much of a pain in the hips yet. Just feeling huge and clumsy.

LO has been super crazy in there. to the point that sometimes my stomach is tender to the touch. I also think I have been getting some Braxton Hicks but with him going crazy I cant tell if it's him or the BH.

other: Slowly getting things ready for LO's arrival. All we need is some clothes, bibs, a few bottles just in case and other than that we are pretty ready.

next D/A - 3/27 OB then weekly.

jedmonds12 replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
Yay, hi Mandy!
I was going to ask on the other board when your anatomy scan was, but I figured you'd show up here sooner or later
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mommy to my beautiful princess jaelyn <3 and my guardian angel <3 Just recently had my first mc and my fiancé and I are anxious to ttc agai...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.