Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my appt update
hgreenwood7058 posted:
I had my 36w1d appt today and it went pretty well. My "ob" was delivering a baby so I saw one of the other Ob providers. Not an issue to me since I really don't care who ends up delivering me because chances are that my ob won't be on call when i go into labor anyway (unless its during standard work hours or when she is on call I won't have her deliver me). Ultimately I don't care who does it anyway. I am comfortable with all of them and they all know how to catch. They all know how to do c-sections if one is needed and besides if I am able to go naturally like I want the nurses will do most of the work anyway. Anyways enough with the rambling lol. I had my GBS test today wasn't too bad. I was also checked today I am measuring 37 weeks, 1cm dilated, 50% effaced and soft. So while I am not dilated much its better than 0 so I am happy with that. And atleast I know that my body is getting ready to do what its supposed to. I go back in a week. Hopefully more progress by then. I will find out the results of the test prob next wek unless its positive then I will prob get a call. I had 2+ swelling in my feet as well. Especially in my left foot and ankle and up through my shin. And that was even with me having support stockings on. Overall not a bad appt. Hope everyone elses appts this week have gone well.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

bethann88 responded:
Makes you feel good to know your body's gearing up for baby's arrival, doesn't it?!! You don't have too much longer!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

nicram8683 responded:
Wow Heather hard to believe it is already getting so close to that time. Glad to hear your appt went well & that your body is getting ready!!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

hgreenwood7058 replied to bethann88's response:
exactly even if its the littlest progress at least its something. Beth Ann I can't wait to hear your story you are soooo close.

nicole: its hard to believe but definately so ready to meet this little man thats for sure. we are completely ready everything is washed put away and everything just waiting for him to come.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

Heather (33) DH (34) m/c 6 wks May 2008, partial molar pregnancy- d&c @12 wks December 2008. BFP September 2009! EDD May 25,2010. Caroline Faith b...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.