Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm so sorry!!!
MaryKate167 posted:
First, Julie, thanks for stepping in!

Second, I am so sorry. I have had some big set backs in my pregnancy in the last two weeks. I'm now officially on bedrest. I am not allowed to do anything. I get 15 minutes up, two hours down. My DBF has to do EVERYTHING. I have BP checks every Tuesday and Thursday and weekly appointments with my peri.

I'm sorry, but I'll be unable to do the list. Can someone else take over?

I hope all is well with the rest of you gals!
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

jedmonds12 responded:
NP about posting the list... it's no big deal. I'm just glad to hear you're (mostly) OK. That sucks about the bed rest though! And it sounds like you went to a higher risk category Crossing my fingers for you to have a H&H remainder of your pg with a H&H baby at the end. ((HUGS))
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

bethann88 responded:
Sorry to hear about the bedrest. Take care of yourself and that LO. I hope you'll still KUP when you can.
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

Spotlight: Member Stories

Maggie (33), DH (38), DS (23m) & LO#2 is on the way 3/30/10...We're having a surprise! We are watched over by 3 little angles.

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful