Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates (3/26)
hgreenwood7058 posted:
I don't see anyone has posted this yet so I am going to start it off it looks like. Sorry if duplicate.

Heather and Carson

36w6d (tomorrow is full term yay)

w/g: 38lb as of wed

s/c: Quite a few BHC lately I think with a few real ones scattered in there. Other than that the normal uncomfortable ready for me to meet my lil man stuff.

other: My groub b test was negative yay. I was checked on wed and I am 1cm dilated 50% effaced and soft. So while there wasn't a whole lot going on atleast there was something (and that was at my 36 week check). DH keeps getting nervous because apparently I get a certain look or something when i get the contractions and he's like "well how do you know these are the BHC verses the real thing". I told them these are erradic and they are supposed to intensify. Some of them I can tell are real verses not but they are uncomfortable none the less. Got the hospital bad ready for carson. I haven't done mine yet but made a list of what needs to go in (I didn't want to pack clothes for me yet because there isn't much that fits me at this point and that would take an outfit or two away from me and I don't know when he will decide to come so it could be needed). Did some more rearranging as well. (this is like my 3-4 bout of nesting i think)

Next D/A: OB 3/28
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

jedmonds12 responded:
Ooh, Heather you're getting so close! I'm excited for you

Julie & Bug

12w2d

w/g: Down 6 lbs

s/c: Still waking up in the middle of the night for no reason and can't get back to sleep for 1-2 hours... *sigh* Lots of vivid dreams, I'm now a DD cup (instead of a C) and my skin is still totally broken out, though I switched makeup and it seems to be helping. I'm guessing that I'm having a girl. Just a feeling.

other: We didn't get our new bed Something Came Up... story of my life!! So now we're saving up again, though at this rate all of the $ we save will have to go to living expenses when I'm on maternity leave. Oh, and my 11 month old cut 4 teeth over the weekend. No rest for the weary!

Next d/a: 4/2 (only a week away!) for our 1st tri genetic screen and u/s
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

bethann88 responded:
Beth Ann and Baby Boy

39w0d

w/g: 29lbs

s/c: Still waiting... Had a doc appt earlier today. I'm now 3-4cm dilated and she went ahead and stripped my membranes (ouch!!). My bp was also on the high side. First time that's ever been a problem. Doc was concerned about it possibly being pre-e, so she immediately sent me over to the hospital for another NST to check it out. If it was still high, they were going to go ahead and induce. But all came back fine. They did pick up some much stronger contractions, though. But unfortunately they were still too erratic, so I was sent home. Bummer.
other: I really hope LO decides to come soon... Like before Thurs! DH's entire family is going out of town for BIL's wedding this weekend and MIL is already panicking that she may not be around for little man's birth (love the women, but she can be a little high strung!). We keep telling her if that's the case then the baby will be here when she gets back, but I know she'll be so disappointed if she's not here. So if LO could just cooperate and come in the next couple of days, than that would be ideal... No pressure!!!

7 days until EDD!!! YAY!!!!

Next d/a: 3/31 - NST, 4/2 - OB, assuming he's not born before then!!!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

htots responded:
Wow you guys are getting so close! Very excited for you

Julie I feel your pain! I have gone so long without sleeping through the night, and I have the most random vivid dreams too!! A couple weeks ago I woke up to my husband yelling because I was kicking him as hard as I could! In my dream I was kicking a giant fish off of my leg! hehe...

Hannah and baby boy

19w5d

w/g: 13Ib

s/c: My nose has been so congested! Making it hard to sleep at night. I hope it lets up a bit, the sniffles are getting old. Still having growing muscle pains. Mostly when I am sleeping I will turn over to fast and it feels like I pulled a muscle. Or it happens when I sneeze.

Other: Beginning to feel little movements when I am sitting down! I questioned it at first thinking it was something else but it is happening a little more often now. I am pretty sure its our little guy moving around in there

nicram8683 responded:
Nicole & Baby Boy

27 weeks

w/g: probably about 8 lbs, didnt weigh in this week.

s/c: as per my other post, my acid reflux is going crazy. And of course it just so happened over the last few days. In the last few days the weather has gotten nice here (finally) and I have slept with the windows open, and so I am also having drainage into my throat which I believe is making the reflux even worse. Ugh. Lower back pains, pressure in pelvic area, and lack of sleep are still alive. Feet are a little bit swollen, but mostly sore at the end of the day. Def can feel some BHC at times. I can tell cause my belly will suddenly get really hard and if I am walking, I have to stop.

other: Hubby is on the way home from Georgia! He should arrive home tomorrow evening!! He has been gone since Jan 7th, I can not wait for him to get here and see my belly (in person) and feel little mans kicks & punches.
Took my daughter to the zoo today, her birthday is tomorrow and she turns 8 years old!! Holy cow did the last 8 years go by so quickly!!

We officially move to Arizona in 30 days from today!! EEKK!!

Next d/a: GD 4/3, U/S 4/11, OB 4/16
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

nicram8683 responded:
Oh Heather, I totally never noticed your EDD until I was posting my update!! My original EDD with DD was 4/17, and at about 11pm on 3/26 my water broke & she was born at 7am 3/27 (tomorrow!). LOL. Seeing your EDD brought back memories
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

hgreenwood7058 replied to nicram8683's response:
Nicole that would be awesome if I could do that! lol. Beth Ann sorry about the BP I hope lil man decides to make his entrance soon. Sounds like some good progress. Have DH give you a rub down (my birth teacher told us there is a pressure point about 3-4 inches or so above the inside of your ankles that can sometimes help labor. It put a gal in labor with two different babies.) Can't wait to hear your story! I have 21 days till my edd.

Best wishes ladies
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Mandy & peanut

18 weeks 5 days along

w/g: 0. I think I have made it back up to my pre pg weight.

s/c: Contractions. Moderately painful ones that start in my lower belly and wrap around into my lower back. Pretty much feels exactly how early labor contractions felt with Gwen. I have an appt with my doctor tomorrow and hopefully she will tell me that it is just due to the stress I am under. I had BHC with my pregnancy with Gwen and these are more painful than those were. I would call the BHC I had with Gwen just uncomfortable and I am pretty much doubling over, unable to speak or move in pain when it happens. Scary stuff. I only have maybe 3 or 4 in a whole day so that is good. I have not noticed if it happens while I am doing something, such as picking up Gwen or when I have to pee or something like that. I know that a full bladder can bring on BHC, so maybe this is just what BHC feels like now since I had Gwen less than a year ago? It is not round ligament pain. I am not having any of that yet. I seem to be carrying this lil peanut higher which is causing a little bit of heart burn, but nothing awful. I am also breaking out on my face and chest lately, which I really think is due to stress. I feel like my BP is higher than normal. I guess I will find out tomorrow what it is.

Other: Just under a lot of stress right now from many different sources. I am having issues with sleeping due to the stress, which doesn't help how I feel overall. I just lay there and think and think and think. I can't seem to turn off my brain. I got some great news though! My best friend from out of state will be able to take time off work to come to Gwen's first birthday party! I haven't seen her in what feels like forever and it has made my day that I am going to see her again soon! I am SO EXCITED!

Next d/a: Tomorrow afternoon. Anatomy scan 4/4 (on Gwen's birthday! Hopefully peanut will cooperate and let us see what we need to see )

Belly pats to all of you!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD 8/23/12. Green team!

smithc27 responded:
Try doing the "baby dance"... I got so frustrated with BHC the final two days, we thought "why not try it?" LOL But hey, it worked for us! GL!
~Charlotte(27), DH(27), M/C 3/11, PAL baby Addison 2/12/12

jedmonds12 replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
Mandy, I can't even tell you how excited I am for your anatomy scan!!! Like, maybe even more excited than I am for MY 1st tri u/s on 4/2. LOL!!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

codysu responded:
Jumping in for a Tuesday update.

Cody and Baby Girl

22w5d

w/g: approx. 17lbs

s/c: Occasional hip pain and lower back pain. Trying to get up and walk around more often at work, since I sit at a desk all day.

other: I can finally feel little Miss on the outside now! DH loves to feel her moving around, it is such a cool feeling! So far I have felt her moving/kicking/punching every day since I first felt her movements on Friday.

Next D/A: OB 4/11

Heather you are full term, yay!! Glad your test results were negative. Sounds like your body is gearing up for this baby.

Julie, sorry you are having trouble sleeping. Aren't the dreams crazy?

BethAnn you are so close now! I hope your BP doesn't shoot up again. You are so close, I hope he decides to come while the family is in town.

Hannah love your name, btw (we are naming our girl Hannah!). Sorry about the congestion. I had it really bad for a while. Then I got a cold and used a nasal rinse a few times, and my congestion has seemed to clear up quite a bit. It hasn't been as bad as it was in the beginning, perhaps something worth trying?

Nicole so sorry about the acid reflux. I'm so happy that your DH is finally home! Enjoy your time with him! I can't believe you are moving in a month!

Mandy that is so exciting about your anatomy scan! I hope baby cooperates. Sorry about the BHC...that sounds really scary!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

hgreenwood7058 replied to codysu's response:
yay cody for a name! its awesome and so reassuring being able to feel our LO's isn't it. Best wishes.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a 2 year old girl and a baby boy on the way (EDD 10/24/10). I have a misscarrage at 8 weeks, It happened a few days after my daughter's fir...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.