Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
D/A Update
Mandy_Smiles posted:
I had my monthly appt with my OB and everything is going great! She said that I am measuring perfectly and the hb was in the 150's but peanut was so active it was difficult to get him or her to stay still long enough to hear it for very long. I am constantly feeling movement and it is starting to feel more like kicks than flutters.

I asked about the random painful contractions and she thinks it is BHC. She said that since I had an irritable uterus with my pregnancy with Gwen and since I became pregnant again just a few months after having Gwen, the BHC are likely to be more painful with this pregnancy. She thinks I will have issues with BHC again and irritable uterus again. I hope she is wrong.

The appointment went very well. Now we just have to wait until next Wednesday to find out if this peanut is a boy or a girl!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I am glad the appt went well. sorry about the painful bhc but glad things were good otherwise. Can't wait till you find out what your having.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

bethann88 responded:
Yay for a good appt. Sounds like LO is doing great! Sorry about the BHC, though.

Good luck at your u/s. Do you have a feeling either way on if it's a boy or girl?
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
Surprise BFP 7/22/11!!! - EDD 4/2/12 - Blue Team

codysu responded:
Yay for a good appt! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Marissa I'm 22, my husband Matt (23) and I live in Sunny Belleair Bluffs FL right by the beach :) We have 2 dogs a pitbull Myley shes 3...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.