Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 4/2
codysu posted:
Hi ladies, I can't believe it is already April!

Cody and Baby Girl

23w4d

w/g: approx. 17lbs

s/c: Other than the occasional hip pain, have been sleeping pretty good lately. Feeling the baby more and more.

other: So you know how they say when you are scared/freaked out, the baby feels that too? On Sat. we were hanging with friends who were camping at a park near our house. I was sitting in a chair, and their 2 big husky dogs started fighting right in front of me, and started moving towards me! It literally scared the crap out of me, but I was in no position to move away from them. When they finally were under control, I jumped up and away. Poor little girl was going nuts in my belly! That was a pretty crazy experience. Luckily she calmed down, but I felt really bad to put her through that stress.

Next d/a: OB 4/11
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Bug

13w2d

w/g: Still down 6

s/c: Some hip soreness, still pretty tired and crabby, short fuse. Food and I have a rocky relationship right now. I love it and hate it in turns, and sometimes how I feel changes hourly. My skin is completely broken out again, after a few clear days. Ugh!!!

Other: Had our first tri u/s this morning! Got some great pics that I forgot to scan in so I won't be sharing them until tomorrow... Bug looks good. HR was 162, nuchal translucency looked good, blood flow was normal, placenta is against the "back wall" of my uterus... overall, very good!! We scheduled our "big" u/s for 5/7 and I seriously can't wait.

Next d/a: Routine OB on 4/23
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

htots responded:
Oh my goodness Cody that must have been scary! I am very jumpy and I always wonder what the baby feels when something surprises me.

Julie are your hips sore when you are sleeping? That has been my problem recently. Laying on my side has been killing my hips. What have you been doing to relieve it?

Hannah and Baby Boy

20w4d

w/g: 13Ib

s/c: Hip pain when I sleep. I feel like I am tossing and turning all night. Body pillow hasn't really been helping much lately. Congestion has been getting a lot better which I am so very thankful for! The muscles in my stomach really started hurting last week. Not sure if I did something maybe strained them? When I went lap swimming over the weekend I had to stop after a couple laps because I became so sore. Taking it easy for a few days, but I really hope it gets better. Swimming is my main form of exercise. He is moving around so much more. Very exciting to feel. DH can't feel yet from the outside. I can't wait till he can feel baby boy too!

other: DH and I have wanted to start reading to baby in the evenings. Did anyone else do this? I don't remember what my OB said when I asked her (opps!). Do you guys know when they can hear things outside of the uterus?

cheyenne828 replied to htots's response:
Hello, I'm new here - well it's my second go round, but new in 2012!

Pam and little yolk sac

5w5d

w/g: Nada (going to enjoy this while it lasts...)

s/c: Just a little tugging and pulling down there

other: Had an US today and saw the gestational sac and yolk sac.

Next d/a: US on 4/20, then I'll be released to my OB from my RE if all is still well.
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

htots replied to cheyenne828's response:
Welcome Pam!!!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Mandy & peanut

19 weeks 5 days

w/g: 2 lbs

s/c: I am feeling GREAT! Well, other than feeling the need to eat EVERYTHING in my entire house... Will power, will power, will power.... I ... have.... will power... I just keep telling myself that, lets see if it works! LOL!

I have cut back on my long walks with Gwen and I am having virtually no contractions now. So I am torn because I know exercise is important, but the Braxton hicks contractions are painful with this pregnancy so I don't want to encourage them to happen now that I have an idea of what a trigger may be.

Other: We are traveling a lot lately. We went out of state last weekend and we will be going out of state again this weekend. Gwen's 1st birthday party is this weekend at my in-laws house and I hope everything goes well! It is hard to plan a party from a state away.

Next d/a: This Wednesday for the big 20 week ultrasound!!!!!!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

nicram8683 responded:
Well I am behind, Wed update for me

Nicole & Baby Boy

28w2d

w/g: 5-8lbs

s/c: swollen feet, hard to sleep, starting to have to pee all the time, I think he might be making friends with my bladder, some pelvic pressure and very very very dry skin and nasal passages.

other: Best news is that we sold our home! We were forced to list it for rent since we didnt have a buyer, and then boom we got an offer. As long as inspection & appraisal go well, its sold! We move to AZ in 21 days, I can not believe its so close. So happy having my DH home now. My daughter turned 8 last week. Baby boy is more active then ever! I can see my belly moving up and down all the time.

next d/a: I had my GD test yesterday, if I dont get a call today, I passed! 3/11 Ultrasound, 3/16 OB
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

vybe77 responded:
Lurking from TTCAL..
Cody, I wanted to give you a heads up that I sent you a friend's request on FB after finding your name while looking a Heather's birth photos..I hope you don't mind and this way you know who it is

codysu replied to vybe77's response:
Thanks Vicki...I knew I had seen your full name on here before. It took me a minute, but I quickly figured it out so we are now FB friends.
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (Colleen)-32 DH (Chris)-32 DS (Drew) 2. 2 mc's in 2009. BFP 12/09 Pal Grad 8/22/10!!!

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.