Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Baby kicking questions
Mandy_Smiles posted:
When were your DH's able to feel kicks and when were you able to see kicking from outside of your tummy?

My DH was able to feel kicking at 18 weeks and tonight we were able to see the kicking from outside of my tummy. I feel like everything is happening so much earlier with this pregnancy. It makes me wonder if I may be farther along than we thought.
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Wow, this child is active! I cannot believe the dozens of kicks I have felt in just the past hour! I'm loving every single kick and I am so glad that my DH can feel our little peanut kicking too!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

Mandy_Smiles replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
I really believe that this LO I am carrying is a ninja! I LOVE IT!

cheyenne828 replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
LOL!
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

codysu responded:
DH has been able to feel the baby for several weeks. I just saw movement on the outside last week for the first time. Last night we watched my stomach jump, and baby girl punching me on the right side of my belly. So fun to watch!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 25 years old, have a WONDERFUL husband. He and I have been married almost a year! Can't believe it! Well, shortly after our honeymoon...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.