Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm Back! re-into
MtnPrincess posted:
Hi ladies! I'm Kailah. I've been here on and off since 2006. I m/c twin back in May 2006, finally got pg with my DD in November 2006. Then I was back here again with DS1 in 2008, and DS2 in 2010. Last month we had another m/c at 5weeks. We named that baby Selah. 4 short weeks later, (well actually less, ha - POAS addicts unite!) I find myself with a BFP and scared to death. Please send lots of sticky and calming vibes!

htots responded:
So sorry for your losses this is a good forum to find support.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Sending you many calming thoughts and prayers your way. These beginning weeks can be hard.

Keep us posted!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Ahhhh, how did I miss this post?! Welcome Kailah! Sending tons of sticky baby dust and calming dust your way!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

codysu responded:
Wow, I missed this post too. Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! lots of sticky vibes to you! Have you had any betas?
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

MtnPrincess replied to codysu's response:
Thanks ladies. No, no betas. I only ever did betas with my DD, but I always got an early (6ish week) u/s. This time I've decided not to do anything until around 9-10w when I see my midwife for the first time. So 5 more weeks! I'm definitely a little nervous about it, but I'm just going to try to "zen out", whatever that means, about it all, lol. I'm 5 weeks yesterday, so this is my first fear week, but so far no spotting or anything, and I'm already feeling some stretching/aching in my uterus, and some mild m/s. I'm also on a stronger progesterone than I was on last month, so that makes me feel better too. Thanks again!

MaryKate167 responded:
  • waves* Hi Kailah!!

So sorry about your recent loss, but congrats on the BFP! We are in the same boat. I had a m/c in the beginning of October, and found out at a pre-op physical that I was 8 weeks pregnant in November.

Good luck! Lots of sticky vibes!
    Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

• Spotlight: Member Stories

-- Kelly (33) ~*~ Craig (36) ~*~ Eliana (5) ~*~ Joshua (3.5) ~*~ Rebekah (1.5) ~*~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~*~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~*~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.