Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm Back! re-into
MtnPrincess posted:
Hi ladies! I'm Kailah. I've been here on and off since 2006. I m/c twin back in May 2006, finally got pg with my DD in November 2006. Then I was back here again with DS1 in 2008, and DS2 in 2010. Last month we had another m/c at 5weeks. We named that baby Selah. 4 short weeks later, (well actually less, ha - POAS addicts unite!) I find myself with a BFP and scared to death. Please send lots of sticky and calming vibes!

htots responded:
So sorry for your losses this is a good forum to find support.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Sending you many calming thoughts and prayers your way. These beginning weeks can be hard.

Keep us posted!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Ahhhh, how did I miss this post?! Welcome Kailah! Sending tons of sticky baby dust and calming dust your way!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

codysu responded:
Wow, I missed this post too. Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! lots of sticky vibes to you! Have you had any betas?
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

MtnPrincess replied to codysu's response:
Thanks ladies. No, no betas. I only ever did betas with my DD, but I always got an early (6ish week) u/s. This time I've decided not to do anything until around 9-10w when I see my midwife for the first time. So 5 more weeks! I'm definitely a little nervous about it, but I'm just going to try to "zen out", whatever that means, about it all, lol. I'm 5 weeks yesterday, so this is my first fear week, but so far no spotting or anything, and I'm already feeling some stretching/aching in my uterus, and some mild m/s. I'm also on a stronger progesterone than I was on last month, so that makes me feel better too. Thanks again!

MaryKate167 responded:
  • waves* Hi Kailah!!

So sorry about your recent loss, but congrats on the BFP! We are in the same boat. I had a m/c in the beginning of October, and found out at a pre-op physical that I was 8 weeks pregnant in November.

Good luck! Lots of sticky vibes!
    Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

• Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I decided to start TTC back in October of 2009. We became pregnant in January of 2010 and had to decide immediately on our living situa...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
    In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    23 of 32 found this helpful