Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 4/9
jedmonds12 posted:
I can't believe this hasn't been started yet! If it has, sorry for the duplicate!

Julie & Bug

14w2d

w/g: Still down 5

s/c: Uterus feels heavy, occasional RLP, occasional flutters Can now sleep (almost) through the night w/o having to get up to pee... I make it to 5 am now instead of 2 am LOL

Other: Not much to report. Had an uneventful Easter, work is going well, life is good. Trying to keep a cap on the nesting instincts; it's still too early for all the crazyface behavior.

Next d/a: 4/23 for a routine OB, "Big" u/s on 5/7!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Mandy & baby girl

w/g: probably around 5lbs, not sure

s/c: occasional painful BHC, but that has improved over the past week. I am feeling quite large lately (belly). I think that is because I seem to be carrying higher than I was with my pregnancy with Gwen. Overall feeling good.

Other: I received a call from my doctor today regarding the anatomy scan. Everything with baby girl is looking perfect, thank goodness. She was calling to let me know that I will probably end up with a c-section. She said that a part of my placenta is covering my cervix. She said that she will do another c-section at 32 weeks to see how the placenta is growing and developing. I am praying that the ultrasound at 32 weeks results with us seeing our sweet baby girl again with better news regarding the location of the placenta.

next d/a: End of April
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

cheyenne828 replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
Pam & Little One

6w4d

w/g: Still even

s/c: A little nervous that I don't have much in the way of symptoms. Some occasional pulling and cramping, but not much else. It's going to be a long 11 days until my next US. I think I remember the same thing with DD, but I don't know....

Other: Just focusing on getting to this US and trying to think positive.

Next d/a: US on 4/20 then if all is well, released to OB.
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

nicram8683 responded:
Nicole & Baby Boy

29 weeks

w/g: ? Guessing 8-10 lbs, my scale at home broke lol

s/c: Was doing some packing & cleaning and I think I injured my back. I have been in pain since yesterday, there is a strange pinching and very sore. I also have been feeling nauseous. Sleep is hard to get.

other: We move in 2 weeks! I have so much to do. Was suppose to work until the 17th, but I informed my boss today that Friday was going to be my last day I just cant work anymore with everything going on. I am trying so hard not to stress out, but it is very difficult.
I am loving all the strong kicks & movements. Bought our stroller & car seat last weekend.

Next d/a: Wed U/S (at 7pm mind you because it was the only appointment time available before I move) & OB 4/16.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

vybe77 replied to nicram8683's response:
Lurking from TTCAL..
Nicole, I was wondering if you would mind if I added you on FB? I would like to to have a place where I will be able to see the BB pics once BB arrives Thx!!

htots responded:
Hannah and Baby Boy

21w5d

w/g: 13

s/c: Hips still killing me and all of the sudden none of my low rise pants button anymore Guess my hips are beginning to grow. Also last week I was having BHC in the evenings and a lot of muscle pain throughout the day. We now are wondering if the pain was coming from my muscles separating. Because I now have the common bulge running down the center of my abdomen. I figured this was going to happen as it did with my sister and mother (we carry so far out in the front), but was hoping it wouldn't happen so soon. The muscle pain has gone away some. But the bulge looks so funny when I sit up from a laying down position!

other: Easter was great! Husband had a long weekend and he finally got to feel the baby kick! I was so happy he got to feel him!

codysu responded:
Cody & Baby Girl (Hannah)

24w5d

w/g: about 20lbs

s/c: I think I have been having some RLP. Haven't really noticed it or felt it until this weekend, when we were doing a lot of walking. I assume this is what the pain is from. Sleep has been good lately, so hoping that lasts a while longer.

Other: Baby girl is kicking quite a bit now, so it has been nice. DH gets to feel her kicking at night when I am sleeping too.

Next d/a: tomorrow 4/11 OB appt
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

hopefulk77 responded:
Julie - Glad to see you in the second tri - and YAY for the flutters!

Mandy - Happy baby girl looks good, the placenta can move so I'll keep my fingers crossed

Pam - congratulations - the first u/s will be here before you know it

Nicole - hope your back feels better soon, I can't believe you are moving so soon, I hope you get settled in really quickly

Hannah - isn't it amazing when your hubby can finally feel the baby

Kirsty & baby boy

28wks 6days

w/g: up 13lbs at last appt.

s/c: Carpal tunnel playing up, and sleeping is now very uncomfortable I sleep around 2-3 hours at a time, then wake for bathroom breaks, or from restless legs. I had a previous DVT, and the leg swelling by 4pm is pretty rough, but its all managable so far It's getting more difficult to get out of chairs now though

Other: NST tests were started at 26weeks - baby is doing fine Crib is built and nursery furniture is almost finished being built - I love the room!!! 11 weeks to go!!!!

Next d/a: 16th for NST, 19th for doc, 23rd for U/S & NST.
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

nicram8683 responded:
My additional update lol

My back pain went away thank goodness. It was REALLY bad by Monday night almost considered going to the Dr. because it was a pinching feeling. I was to the point I almost couldnt move. Woke up today & I feel fine.

I forgot to put in my "other" that we sold our house! Thank God. It was coming down to the wire and we were almost going to have to turn it into a rental property. But last minute someone made an offer and we are under contract. Huge ball of stress of my back. And I already got our address for our home in Arizona
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 37 and my DH is 30. This will be my fourth pregnancy. Have DD#1 who is 6 1/2 and DD#2 who is 5. Third pregnancy ended in m/c in June 2008 at 6 we...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.