Skip to content
Appointment Update
nicram8683 posted:
Had my ultrasound tonight and it went great. Normally, children are not allowed in the room & (get this) spouse either except for 20 wk scans. I informed the radiologist that 1. My husband was gone at 20 wk scan and 2. I really wanted my DD to at least see the baby on the screen, even if it was a quick look, then out.
So she was super nice and let them both stay for the whole thing

He is weighing in at 3lbs 5 oz, and they did not do a full length measurement, but all his other measurements (head, stomach, etc) were coming in at 29-31 weeks. I am 29w2d so everything is right on track. Cervix looked good and placenta is nice and high.

The tech even printed a nice pic out of the profile for my daughter to have.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

Mandy_Smiles responded:
That is crazy that they don't normally allow your spouse to be present for the ultrasounds! I am so glad that they allowed them both to be there!

That is great news that the baby is measuring right on track and your cervix and placenta look good! Yay for a good day!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

m/c August 2010 at 6 weeks. Me and my husband were very sad and did not try again until March 2011 and we are happy that our first time trying again w...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful