Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates (4/16)
nicram8683 posted:
I didnt see this started, sorry if duplicate

Nicole & Baby Boy

30 weeks

w/g: 19 lbs officially ugh

s/c: started having some slight menstrual like cramps along with diarrhea and nausea. Told Dr. this morning at appt and he said I am fine. Cervix is closed, measuring at 3.7 and I passed my 1 hr GD test. A bit of lower back pain. Luckily not to much swelling.

other: We move in 1 week!! House is sold, our stuff is packed, and I have an OB in Arizona. We are ready to go, and I am super stressed out right now and can not wait for this week to be over and be in our new home.

next d/a: April 30th with new OB
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

jedmonds12 responded:
LOL Nicole, we posted at the exact same time!!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

nicram8683 replied to jedmonds12's response:
LOL yes we did! Ooops!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

hopefulk77 responded:
Nicole - 1 week till the move, then you can start the nursery! the good thing is it will help the time fly by!

Kirsty & Baby Boy

29wks 6 days

w/g: 17lbs

s/c: Congestion, hip aches, trouble sleeping! Carpal tunnel is still acting up, and the swelling is here too now!

Other: 10weeks to go! Heart burn is under control with the new meds, got new meds for the congestion, which should help with the sleeping

Next d/a: NST & U/S 23rd, doc appt 4th may
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

codysu responded:
Hi ladies! Tuesday update here...yesterday was a bit on the crazy side at work, didn't even have time to check in and read updates, much less post any.

Nicole, can't believe your moving day is almost here! I'm glad you got your OB lined up in AZ!

Kirsty I hope the new meds make you feel better and allow you to get some sleep. You need all you can get before your baby boy arrives!

Cody & Baby Girl

24w5d

w/g: over 20...can I stop counting now??

s/c: Having possible RLP and lower back pain. I have decided my hips/lower back really hurt if I don't sleep with a pillow between my knees. So I am now sleeping with a fortress of pillows! But whatever works, right?

other: Going to try to schedule some classes at the hospital this week, if I can get a free minute or two. Work has been super crazy busy, and I feel like I need to start working OT now just to get everything done before I go out on maternity leave. Oh, and today is 100 days left until EDD...tomorrow I will be in the double digits! Yay!

next d/a: OB, growth scan and GD test 5/10, then start going to OB every 2 weeks!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 25 years old, have a WONDERFUL husband. He and I have been married almost a year! Can't believe it! Well, shortly after our honeymoon...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.