Skip to content
Monday Updates 4/16
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Bug

15w2d

w/g: Still down 4 lbs

s/c: Um, not much to complain about currently. My skin is sort of clearing up, my boobs don't hurt as bad... I still start to feel horribly sick if I don't eat regularly, though. I have to keep snacks on hand.

Other: Not much going on there, either. Had family photos done on Saturday and they're wicked cute. Can't wait til they're ready to be picked up on the 27th. Planning for K's 1st bday party this Saturday... have lots to do at home to get ready!

Next d/a: Routine OB on 4/23, and "big" u/s on 5/7
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Mandy & Peanut (baby girl)

21 weeks 5 days

w/g: Not sure, but not too much (I think). I will find out next week.

s/c: LOTS of movement! Crazy amounts of movement! I am already feeling parts (knees or elbows) going across my belly! DH can't believe how much he can feel already too! I am already feeling movement up above my belly button! Overall, I am feeling great. I am VERY hungry lately and am trying to fill up with the right kind of calories, which is hard with all of the Easter candy and cookies that have somehow made their way into my house.

Other: TRIGGERS!!! Today was pretty hard on me, emotionally. Today we took Gwen to her 1 year appt and they had to give her several vaccines (shots) in her legs and then we had to take her to the lab for blood work for routine tests. It is always hard to hold her while they give her shots, but that is usually pretty fast. It was literally the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my entire life to hold her down while she screamed and stared at me in the eyes as I could see the nurse digging in her arm with the needle looking for vein. I broke down while holding her and cried like a fool. Like, convulsions while crying. They almost had to call another nurse in to take my place. Then my DH made a stupid comment when he saw that I was crying and said "Hormonal much?!". I would have cried whether or not I was pregnant!

Well, he is also sick with food poisoning or something so I have been caring for Gwen (poor baby girl, sore after her shots) and my DH all day. I wouldn't mind, except he has been throwing up and it is just gross. I can't wait until whatever this is makes it's way out of his system.

Next d/a: Next week!!! Probably just a quick one but I have tons of Q's about my placenta previa I just found out about.
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

hopefulk77 responded:
oops i posted on the other one, so decided to do it here too

Nicole - 1 week till the move, then you can start the nursery! the good thing is it will help the time fly by!

Julie - the second tri is a wonderful time, lots of energy, you start feeling movement - i loved it!

Mandy - so sorry for poor wee Gwen - don't you love the "hormonal" comments....

Kirsty & Baby Boy

29wks 6 days

w/g: 17lbs

s/c: Congestion, hip aches, trouble sleeping! Carpal tunnel is still acting up, and the swelling/water retention is here too now! mmm cankles!

Other: 10weeks to go! Heart burn is under control with the new meds, got new meds for the congestion, which should help with the sleeping

Next d/a: NST & U/S 23rd, doc appt 4th may
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

cheyenne828 replied to hopefulk77's response:
Pam & Baby N #2

7w5d

w/g: Still about even.

s/c: Not much here, just some bloat down in the region. LOL.

Other: I am still somewhat in denial about this pregnancy! I've only told two friends and my sister. It just feels so weird since it was a surprise. Lots to get ready for. We will need a new car, probably move...eek!

Next d/a: Friday for an US at my RE. Once that is over with, I will be very relieved and believe this is real!

Julie - Glad you've got nothing much to report, that's always good.
Mandy - So sorry about the shots and so sorry you are taking care of DH. So hard.
Kristy - You are in the home stretch!
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

-- Kelly (33) ~*~ Craig (36) ~*~ Eliana (5) ~*~ Joshua (3.5) ~*~ Rebekah (1.5) ~*~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~*~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~*~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.