Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hi guys...
shanastash posted:
just checkin in on you ladies! it's been WAY WAY WAY too long since i have checked in... i don't see some of the ladies who were here to help me when i needed it... i hope they know how much they were needed. i will forever be thankful to ya'll!!! we are thinking about trying again in the fall... so i may be joining you all again then! if i don't stop by to say hi again til then...HI!!!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Jennaraya Kailani born 11.16.10 @ 11:48 pm, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20.25 inches long!

bethann88 responded:
Hi Shana! I doubt you'd remember me, but I remember you from the TTCAL board. Good luck as you try for number 2.
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
PAL Grad, DS born 3/30/12

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Hi Shana!!! I am glad to hear that you are doing well! Sending tons of ~*~*~*~*~*~BABY DUST~*~*~*~*~*~*~ your way and it should be arriving at your doorstep in the fall!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

jedmonds12 responded:
Hi Shana!! I was just wondering about you last week! I second Mandy's shipment of *~*~BABY DUST~*~*
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.